POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Received Penny Blick from @sewhot. Fast shipping and great price!! Super smooth transaction

Sold a kit to @floridahgul. Great transaction with quick payment.
Bought reborn heads from @janan and @judym and were shipped right away. Thanks to all of you. :slight_smile:

I bought a beating heart from @Kate at KathleensCradle. I bought it last year but forgot to post a positive experience.

Purchased a kit from @Blissfulbabies and received it within a few days. Wonderful transaction with good communication. Thank you :grin:

Thank you! I do try to do my best!

I just did a perfect swap with Tammy @CamsGigi. Thanks so much! :grinning:

I just got Stormy Kit from @evelyn very fast shipping Thanks !

What a great idea- for more than just checking on people! It’s always good to lift each other up by recognizing something someone has done for you!

I’d like to start by nominating @Labindsaby for sending me “free” mohair from her stash! So kind and I promise to make good use of it in the future! She’s had a rough few weeks and I hope the treat that is in the mail to her makes it over the border!

Charlene

I sold a kit to @marrabo fast shipping, great person to work with! Thanks!

I’d also like to thank @ttulsajess for the adorable diaper and bib sets! Beautifully made and quickly shipped! I’d highly recommend her work.

I’d like to say that @cainchar was an excellent customer. Excellent communication , quick payment and very nice. Thank you!

positive feedback for katieperry.

I did not know this thread existed so i am late in leaving this. I bought a lovely white ,flowered bonnet from her. it is very well done and was shipped quickly. very good customer service. i would buy from her again.

I am soooooo behind in posting so here goes. I think I’m limited to 10 people per post, so it will take several. Thanks to everyone who has bought kits from me in the last month. All transactions were perfect!
@SilentSleepers
@evelyn
@debbie1
@Pamela2Heaven
@pipgirl_el
@greta
@B5525
@Anne
@CortneeLLRN
@babymaw

Here’s the next part of the list.
@aclovly
@Bec1273
@RoseGold
@kennedysboutiqu
@debbabee
@rebornmommysince2013
@Wyattsmommy
@MichelleP20
@Angel76
@Twethert

And last but certainly not least
@Babies4lisa
@floridahgul
@BusyBeeNursery
@Ascuderi

Thanks to the following ladies that I bought from for perfect transactions.
@JillianJade
@SnowBabyNursery

Thank you @joyce_angel and thank you @ttulsajess perfect purchase!! Love the items!! and thank you to everyone else for all the great buys, trades, & purchases!!

Sold two kits to @missue and she paid immediately. Great transaction with good communication. Thanks so much Roxanne :slight_smile:

Thank you

Bought an adorable Luca head from @BabyCakesReborn Perfect transaction, fast shipping, and tracking uploaded immediately :+1: Thanks so much Cherylanne :heartpulse: I love her sweet face :blush: