POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

positive feedback for katieperry.

I did not know this thread existed so i am late in leaving this. I bought a lovely white ,flowered bonnet from her. it is very well done and was shipped quickly. very good customer service. i would buy from her again.

1 Like

I am soooooo behind in posting so here goes. I think Iā€™m limited to 10 people per post, so it will take several. Thanks to everyone who has bought kits from me in the last month. All transactions were perfect!
@SilentSleepers
@evelyn
@debbie1
@Pamela2Heaven
@pipgirl_el
@greta
@B5525
@AnnieSokay
@CortneeLLRN
@babymaw

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the next part of the list.
@aclovly
@Bec1273
@RoseGold
@kennedysboutiqu
@debbabee
@rebornmommysince2013
@Wyattsmommy
@MichelleP20
@Angel76
@Twethert

4 Likes

And last but certainly not least
@Babies4lisa
@floridahgul
@BusyBeeNursery
@Ascuderi

4 Likes

Thanks to the following ladies that I bought from for perfect transactions.
@JillianJade
@SnowBabyNursery

1 Like

Thank you @joyce_angel and thank you @ttulsajess perfect purchase!! Love the items!! and thank you to everyone else for all the great buys, trades, & purchases!!

1 Like

Sold two kits to @missue and she paid immediately. Great transaction with good communication. Thanks so much Roxanne :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Bought an adorable Luca head from @BabyCakesReborn Perfect transaction, fast shipping, and tracking uploaded immediately :+1: Thanks so much Cherylanne :heartpulse: I love her sweet face :blush:

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome Summer! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well!

1 Like

Bought a toddler kit from @heartstringsnursery .Excellent speedy transaction.Thanks Bette

1 Like

Just received my Wee Patience from @fuzzykitty. Smooth transaction, fast shipping. :slight_smile:

I have purchased from:
Jackiejo
Heartstringsnursery
Twolipsanddande
Judym
Summer
JillianJade
mamadar82
Janan
sweetiepieapril
All were wonderful purchases
Also received some limbs for the price of shipping from GrammysReborns (Very kind)
I really appreciate all of you wonderful forum members, I am Blessed to have found such a wonderful group of caring ladies

I just purchased and received 2 kits from sewhot. She couldnā€™t have been more helpful or kind. it was a pleasure doing business with her.

I just received the most gorgeous mohair from @Rainbowbabies yesterday. If you want the most beautiful and smooth mohair, contact her. Itā€™s lovely. I canā€™t wait to get somebody rooted with it.

2 Likes

I got some from her too. I love it. Excellent customer service.

2 Likes

So glad you like them :slight_smile: happy reborning!!

1 Like

Just did a perfect trade with @SnowBabyNursery. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, great service and responds very quickly to messages. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @Summer for items! Fast shipping!! Love it!

1 Like