POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Your welcome! So glad you like it.

2 Likes

I had a couple of great transactions with @JillianJade but got busy and forgot to post. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

I have now bought 7 kits from @JackieJo - awesome transactions! thank you, Jackie!

3 Likes

Great transactions with @cher_simnitt and @lauram.

1 Like

I sold to @jeanhai and it was a wonderful experience. I also received a beautiful swap baby from @evelyn and I adore him.

2 Likes

I have had wonderful purchasing experiences with two people…
@joyce_angel1
@twolipsanddande

2 Likes

Bought several kits from @heartstringsnursery - great prices, fast shipping, great to work with!

3 Likes

I want to thank all the ladies whom have purchased from me and the ones that I have purchased from, all have been wonderful!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Just received a kit from @JillianJade and was surprised at all of the extras. Thank you, that was very sweet of you! Hope your beautiful little bunny is doing well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received Penny Blick from @sewhot. Fast shipping and great price!! Super smooth transaction

2 Likes

Sold a kit to @floridahgul. Great transaction with quick payment.
Bought reborn heads from @janan and @judym and were shipped right away. Thanks to all of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought a beating heart from @Kate at KathleensCradle. I bought it last year but forgot to post a positive experience.

1 Like

Purchased a kit from @Blissfulbabies and received it within a few days. Wonderful transaction with good communication. Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! I do try to do my best!

1 Like

I just did a perfect swap with Tammy @CamsGigi. Thanks so much! :grinning:

I just got Stormy Kit from @evelyn very fast shipping Thanks !

2 Likes

What a great idea- for more than just checking on people! It’s always good to lift each other up by recognizing something someone has done for you!

I’d like to start by nominating @Labindsaby for sending me “free” mohair from her stash! So kind and I promise to make good use of it in the future! She’s had a rough few weeks and I hope the treat that is in the mail to her makes it over the border!

Charlene

5 Likes

I sold a kit to @LillyBellesBabies fast shipping, great person to work with! Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d also like to thank @ttulsajess for the adorable diaper and bib sets! Beautifully made and quickly shipped! I’d highly recommend her work.

2 Likes

I’d like to say that @cainchar was an excellent customer. Excellent communication , quick payment and very nice. Thank you!