POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

I have also bought from @Angel76 and @wispywillowrebo in the past month. Perfect sellers!

I bought a kit from Kelly @kellyals902 and it was nice and smooth. I received it today and all is well! :blush:

I bought a kit from @2layz and received it fast and in great condition.

I have also ordered from @JillianJade multiple times and it has been great everytime

and ordered from @wispywillowrebo who was nice enough to do a massive order for multiple people. :slight_smile:

I forgot to add that I bought a kit from @Angel, too. Another quick and easy transaction. :blush:

I bought a baby head from @jlesser :heart:

Bought and received kit from @2layz :blush::blush: thank you!!

Thank you for stuff and extra goodies @JillianJade​:blush::blush::blush:

Also, Thankyou for purchases @Simone, @lollipop_cradle, @Granna, @Debpunkin, @evelyn & @MaryJane and anyone else​:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
I appreciate you all!!

@Angel76 Thanks for the extras! :grin:

Thank you @cajuncuties for purchasing :blush::blush:

Busy, busy week (both inlaws in hospital). Not sure if I let you know I got the kit. Thanks @Angel76

Purchased a kit from @Summer great transaction.

Thanks Paula :blush: So glad she made it safe and sound :kissing_heart:

@Angel76, thank you for the pledge and extras :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the extras !

Thank you @wispywillow for the eyes
And thankyou to all the Ladies who bought items from me

Thank you @Angel76 . I am thrilled with my tiny baby clothes.

Thank you @CJSPremium for the quality mohair. Very friendly, quality item, excellent communication, and fast transaction.

Have bought from @JillianJade Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleEverAfter?ref=hdr_shop_menu
WILL buy from again!

Just had an awesome transaction with @azbaby. I bought a Sienna kit and it shipped the same day. It arrived on my doorstep 2 days later!