Pooper

I grew up on those dunes!!! You will love it!'nn

1 Like

I think if u took the one u want him to look like outside theyā€™d be very close, I think he looks superb darling < last part said with an accent lol

2 Likes

Thank you Angel! I just want him doneā€™! I was so dead set in doing this guyā€¦ But, he isnā€™t growing on me!ā€™ Lol I want him done!! Iā€™m kind of excited to see if I can draw that hairšŸ˜³Iā€™ll post pics when he is done! I like his sizeā€¦ I am excited to carry him!

1 Like

Love your Pooper so farā€¦I like babies lwith complexions like hisā€¦canā€™t wait to see him all put togetherā€¦!!..very sweetā€¦:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Pics to come soon!!! But, he wonā€™t get hair until next week:-)

7 Likes

3 Likes

I love his coloring just the way it is.

1 Like

Yay!!! Ok!!! Then on to varnish! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: yay!

Great job, I love him! And your husband is sooooo nice to do the baking for you!

1 Like

Yep done ! Looks amazing !

1 Like

He said itā€™s a one time thingā€¦ But, I have a 2 more heads that need bodiesā€¦ Lolol . Then Iā€™ll leave him alone because I think by thenā€¦ He will agree to get me air dry paintsšŸ˜ƒ unfortunately for himā€¦ I have ALOT of time to plan these thingsšŸ˜ˆ

3 Likes

I love your Cooper! ! Mine needs another coat of varnishā€¦ But I had to stuff his limbs in an outfit for a quick pic!

1 Like

Heā€™s adorable!

Trust meā€¦ That would not be a very nice night for him! Lol thank you!!!

1 Like

He isnā€™t thT redā€¦ Itā€™s dark for pictures! But more tomorrow! :heart:ļø

1 Like

Nikki heā€™s gaaawgeousā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Nikki, I love him!

I am excited to really put him together tomorrow:-) THANK YOU JEAN AND IZZY!:heart: he has been on my list forever!

3 Likes

Lolololololol lolololol @simone

1 Like