Pooper

This is my Cooper… I wanted him very pale… Like this kind of coloring…

this is where I’m at…

6 Likes

What am I missing? Does he need another wash? My husband agreed to bake for me tonight, so I can get him finished.

2 Likes

7 Likes

He looks great Nikki. Although, lol, you do realize you titled your post pooper…

3 Likes

I was wondering if you meant to type Pooper lol but he looks great so far but I think a warming wash will brighten him up a bit and he will still be pale.

What color warming wash would you recommend Cierra? Lol and yes, I named him Pooper:-)

3 Likes

I think he looks great like he is!

1 Like

Anything I can do to get him more like this…

1 Like

I found that Cooper and was outbid in the last few seconds… A long time ago. So, I decided to try and duplicate…

1 Like

I actually think you did great matching

1 Like

Thank you!’ Now I’m going to have to wing drawing the hair!:grin:

1 Like

I agree with the warming wash, or a bit more forehead or all over blushing…but I think he looks great!

1 Like

Nikki, it looks like you did a great match! Your hubby is so sweet to do the baking for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep putting coopers head staring at him where ever he sits. He finally can’t take it anymore. I promised to stop, when he was ready for a body and not just a head. The head asks for things… Like to be baked, put together and a HAT! Lmaolmao

7 Likes

Kim, Genesis red or red 2?

Loloolol at your piles of smiling poop

Nikki, he is ten times BETTER than your reference pic!!! I love love love…maybe a warming wash will help but he is TDF!

Izzy, I might have to steal you!!! :heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley: how’s school busy girl???

1 Like

should I do a thicker brow?

Haha thanks Nikki! :heart: School is keeping me pretty busy. We have our first XC meet on Saturday and I joined this club that goes on crazy fun trips every month…our first trip is up to Michigan to camp and swim in the dunes for a weekend!!! Super excited heehee.

2 Likes