Poll for the 2017 rose international doll show

##Poll for the 2017 ROSE International Doll Show Dates

We are finalizing the dates for the ROSE Show for 2017 and would like you to cast your votes on which dates would work the best. These votes will help us to plan 2017 and make it the best ROSE Show ever!! Please keep in mind these dates are decided by several different factors and the final decision will need to be based on all the factors.

• First part of April
  • Middle of April
  • Last part of April
  • First part of May
  • Middle of May
  • Last part of May
  • First part of June
  • Middle of June
  • Last part of June
  • First part of July
  • Middle of July
  • Last part of July

0 voters

5 Likes

Will it be in Utah again, Ann?

Yes

4 Likes

Yea!!! :slight_smile::grin:

1 Like

Oh I really hope it’s in the summer! That’s when school’s out and all the younger people can go. Plus moms with kids in school are busy during the school year too.

5 Likes

Me too! I cant go if it is before the end of June… at the earliest…

2 Likes

I wanted to vote for in April because the weather is not too hot and my Anniversary is April 20th I thought that would be a good trip for me and Hubby. I then thought about school and our kids so changed my vote to end of may first of June.

3 Likes

I really think it is important for such large events to keep close to the same dates each year so people know when to expect it. Also, with BB being the largest sponsor… It only makes sense to keep it close to home for them.

7 Likes

The middle part of June would be perfect ! Then more local people will come we won’t be competing with days of 47 / pioneer days here in Utah.

3 Likes

Is it super hot in Utah in July? I am dying to get away from this Texas oven!

4 Likes

It was in the high 90°s but it was all air conditioned. It was a little different heat than here in Idaho but same temperature wise. I think it just felt hotter when walking through the parking lots… lol

3 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

I would really like to see it planned for a different month than June. The IDTS show already has it’s dates set for June, which has been the month it has been in since it started. It would be nice to see these shows work together as far as planning to be at different times so people can plan to go to both.

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc I feel you- I’m living in the Georgia Oven and these temperatures are horrible lol! :heart:

1 Like

I would prefer the end of July, just because that fits into my schedule better. But I would be okay with June, too, I think!

Although I always hope for the show to be closer which I doubt will ever happen :joy: I’m kind of excited it’s in Utah again- I hear it’s beautiful there and I am interested in moving someday :wink:

3 Likes

In June, the other Doll Show. I think it can not realize many Reborners. make new baby takes too long. You need to decide on a show. I think it’s better when the show a distance between the two shows.
Hugsxx

6 Likes

HAHA! I’m from Texas. And there was little relief from the heat in Utah. I was so surprised. Not only was it still hot, 97degrees, the sun was brighter and we got sun burns without doing any outdoor activities. Additionally although it was still hot, it was not steamy hot like Texas; so it was slightly more comfortable.

But don’t let that stop you, you will be so busy at the show during the day, you won’t have time to venture outside.

2 Likes

Bountiful Baby now owns the show…

1 Like

It was about 100 this year at the show! Utah is hot in July :slight_smile: