Pls help me welcome Alice Wonderland

Today Alice Alice was born @ 12:19 pm ,I spend 6 months rebornning my 10 inch kit by BB ,I had my ups and downs ,but I have learn a lot this past 6 months ,am taking the rest of the year off from reborning ,so will be working on my 14 inch kit the Max kit by BB on Jan 22,2020

Have a blessed Christmas and happy New Year in 2020

9 Likes

Congratulations! I know you worked very hard on her!

2 Likes

Have a great Holiday Season!

2 Likes

Awww, she loves her teddy bear!

2 Likes

Yey , you worked hard and she is done now !!
Enjoy her and I will follow you in january when you start Max.
I loved reborningMax and he is so cute as a bald baby …( no rooting needed for him )

2 Likes

And you finished her just in time for Christmas.

2 Likes

Wow!!! She’s done!!! Merry Christmas!!! Can’t wait to see your next baby!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I think her legs might be flipped? Bet you are glad to have #1 completed. Where did you find a Christmas outfit to fit one so small?

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Thank you :blush:.am looking forward to work with my Max kit

Thank you :blush:

Thank you ,yeah by accident I put her legs backwards lol :joy:,but it’s all good ,she is a special baby :+1:t3::wink::+1:t3:,her outfit is from the our generation doll outfits that fits mostly on 18 inch AG dolls ,so I had this Christmas outfit for a long time ,so I put this outfit on her ,as I still need to shop at Etsy shop for your 10 inch reborn baby ,thank you so much

2 Likes

The smaller kits are harder than a newborn size to reborn. Next one will be easier. I tried a small doll at first and was so much happier when I did a bigger one.

4 Likes