Please tell me I am not the only one

That’s for sure. Until I looked around I would have only thought about the two I was working on at the moment.

1 Like

I do this because I don’t look forward to rooting lol

2 Likes

I love that baby!!! Looks to real!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t had this issue with reborns yet, but with crochet I have a lot of time over the years. People would ask me why I didn’t finish the one I was working on before I started something new. Well, there were various reasons. Sometimes I needed to do a gift, sometimes, I just wanted to try a new pattern, etc. So, I can understand how you guys would be the same with reborning.

3 Likes

Oh, crochet, yes, I can relate ! I have two full plastic bins with unfinished projects !

1 Like

You are definitely not alone. I have five babies waiting for hair, two more that are partially rooted, one that needs a new body, one that needs new eyes, two waiting for a photo shoot , one waiting to me to sew her chest plate on her body…my big darning needles just came in the mail today, and I have three babies that are half way painted and I will be painting three more after them.
Ok…some of them are customs but I still think I have a serious problem LOL.

2 Likes

I have a toddler that I’m going to need to attach the chest plate when I start. I’m dreading :worried: it.

1 Like

Oooo Alternative Shyann will be beautiful as that is an awesome kit, to me. Are you using different limbs?

1 Like

I have two on the go technically but that’s because I still need to buy their bodies, stuffing, beads, eyes ect. I’m only still painting one and the other one is done and waiting to be put together.

2 Likes

That is a good idea! Her limbs should look fine for that!

I’m hoping to have one finished soon. I’m trying to create room for more of my preorder babies I guess :woman_shrugging:

I can totally see her as a Cupid. Can’t wait to see her when you’re finished.

1 Like

I bought a big set of needles from Amazon, there are upholstery needles, carpet needles, glovers needle, sail needle, sack needle, and curved needles that are apparently used for sewing mattresses?..they are called mattress needles :wink: . Hopefully one of these will be useful. Im going to let my aide sew for me because A) she is better at sewing and B) I sliced into one of my fingers yesterday with my x-acto knife cutting pacifier nipples off…I’ve surprisingly never cut myself before, I’m usually really careful!

2 Likes

That almost happened a couple of weeks ago. You just reminded me I need to buy a new one bc the blade is dull.

1 Like

That is probably what is wrong with mine, I need a new blade.

@RebornsbyZebra did you have to go to ER? Are you ok? I know that hurt and surprised you.

1 Like

No, Im ok, we got it to stop bleeding…I scared my aide though because I had blood everywhere :wink:

You know i’m like that. That’s why I never get one completely finished. Either I’m not happy and move on to a new one or forget where I left off and pull something else out. I hate to be interupted midstream doing anything, throws me off and I have a hard time picking back up where I left off.

1 Like

@marleeton Idk why I forgot about your house of babies lol. I have absolutely nothing on you. Maybe I should drop my real kids off at your house so I can make room for more babies :laughing:

Ladies and Gents, you made me feel soooo much better. I only have 3 going, but I so dislike unfinished business that I practically physically pushing myself. I always eager to start on someone new tho :wink:

@dinokc First baby on the left is Angelina by A. Degner, right? I am working on her Caucasian version right now. Would be so cute for her to have AA twin! Is she will be for sale?

That photo all your babies laying together is so adorable!

2 Likes