Please show me Liam Brown

Working on my Liam Brown and would love to see yours. I spent half the day trying to fit him in to bake with out burning him up or melting parts. He is a darling boy but rather on the large size. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know this topic is over two years old but can you please show me your Liam Brown even if you’ve shown him before! I am starting him today and would love to see yours!

Thanks for remembering my Liam. No problem,just took Gabriella out of the oven. Doing her for my great Niece.

5 Likes

Oooo can’t wait to see Gabriella! Thanks for posting Liam. I am so excited to be painting him! He is getting my undivided attention!

Yea you go girl, I’m sure you will do a great job on him. I enjoyed painting him and should have kept him so cute. Don’t forget to send me his photo when he is done. I know I can only concentrate one baby at a time or I’d have a major screw up. Have a nice evening. Hope his photos will help you out. Byeeeee

2 Likes

Love your Liam!! I will post pics when done for sure! Glad I am doing him alone, he is like painting 3 at a time.

LOL he is the large economy size to be sure Rooting seemed to take forever,but when he was done I loved him. Have fun!

1 Like

I will be rooting him, so that means it will probably take me 3 months to finish this boy, lol!

I made one a year ago, December 2018. I have another kit that I intend to start soon. I have a couple other toddlers to finish first.

5 Likes

So so cute! The outfits are nice. So far he is cooperating with me. I am having fun. I’ve already started buying clothes and have a chair waiting just for him. Can’t wait to see your other Toddlers. My next Toddler will be RB Emmy or Inara.

1 Like

I have a Gabriela Swialkowski and Betty Blick. My Gabriela is finished I just need to put her on her body. Betty still needs hair :wink:

4 Likes

Love him! Great idea and he is precious.Great job. :heart_eyes:

Thanks he was so fun to paint!