PLEASE HELP me out with my elf question again

im sort of sorry i put this little elf on ebay same person AGAIN why have i pierced this boys ears. my daughter responded with this answer this is a whimsical baby he is an elf can be boy or girl. my grandson has his ears pierced and he is only 16 months old. now the person wants to know if he is an elf why arnt his ears shaped like an elf. help what do i do i am so fed up with this i know i wont do a 99 cent reserve again. i have 2 bids on him her or it lol help me please. marlene

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … :MESELX:IT

i have now blocked her as it just harassment now. the doll is 99 cents,

That’s the best thing to do is ignore them. Honestly though, if I were selling it as a boy I would take the earrings out. The holes should shrink back up, especially if you heat them a bit with a heat gun. You might need to put a little matte varnish over them and heat it if they don’t shrink all the way.

Tell her the last elf you ran into didn’t have pointy ears. Tell his mom is human. Tell it’s a recessive gene. Tell her only elves can bid as he needs to be raised by his own kind.
I feel grouchy and I don’t care for ugly mean people who have nothing better to do.
Oh I know! Tell her elf ears would have cost another $200 but you’ll be more than happy to sell her an elf with elf ears for that amt.
Good luck!
Hugs,
Nicole

Problems for sure. She’d probably get it and then want to know why each thing was done that way & be unhappy.
Hugs,
Nicole

— Begin quote from ____

Problems for sure. She’d probably get it and then want to know why each thing was done that way & be unhappy.

— End quote

Yep my thinking too!

I think your little elf is adorable and for the price you offered him starting out at, I think that person has a whole heck of a lot of nerve.
I have a lot of little elves here in my Christmas display that do not have pointy ears. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if she has a problem with your elf, she should just move on and leave you alone. That is the way I see it.

thank you for that i needed it . marlene