Please, for the sake of my wallet!

He’s up for resale!

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=365795

1 Like

I saw that and was going to post about it as well but couldn’t remember who it was on here that wanted him- glad you posted a link on here! That hair is gorgeous :heart:️ I wish @Sydster would be able to get him.

1 Like

Awwh, that’s alright. It wasn’t meant to be, $330 is way over my budget anyways. Hopefully I’ll be able to add a Twin A baby boy to my nursery soon… hint hint, wink wink* LOL :smile:

1 Like

Obviously if he’s been on resale this many times, something is wrong (either with him or with something else)…
And now that I’ve done some comparisons, I’d much rather have a Twin A 8)

Oh. Sorry, I don’t have a facebook so I can’t check. Still, Twin A would be better for me… 8)

There’s nothing wrong with him. The lady selling him is his first owner, she’s a personal friend of mine and she’s selling all her babies, not just him. I almost bought him but decided to hold off since I like trading so much… I think that’s an excellent price for Mary’s work! I may regret not getting him.
He was SO cute!!

Edited to say I don’t have Facebook and can’t see the link but Melinda is who won him originally on eBay, and is also my friend that has him for sale on DF.

Misty

2 Likes

Okay, I get that. But that’s still way over my budget! Sure, it’s a great price, but I can’t afford too much right now – hardly ever, actually. I just made a huge life purchase and won’t be able to afford much for a long time (why I’m not in the Easter swap, as well as because I’m a full-time college kid)

I saw that Melinda was selling him and remembered someone here wanted him , but couldn’t remember who it was. I wish I had the money for him. I adore him and I know (from past experience) that Melinda is great to deal with.

1 Like