Please, for the sake of my wallet!

I need some reasons as to why I don’t need and/or want this baby…
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Baby-Boy-Prototype-Isaac-by-Donna-Rupert-/262180551400?hash=item3d0b2dbae8:g:qvkAAOSwf-VWZhu4
I mean, I know his price will go wayyy up, but…Just so adorable.

Okay, please for the sake of my wallet, give me a reason as to why I don’t need and/or want this baby…a reason or two please. My wallet thanks you

1 Like

Haha I would tell you go for it…but as you are asking for reasons not to get this baby, you can always get his kit made by your favorite artist as a custom later down the road. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry. I can’t give you a reason. He is adorable!

1 Like

When will this one be released for sale as a kit? Does anyone know? I can see that I am going to have to take out a loan to buy all of these darling new kits that are coming out. :anguished:

1 Like

I think he’s cute but very thankful none of the new BB kits have tugged at my ‘gotta have it’ strings…I would be in trouble then! Well, I do love Owen, but I think I have convinced myself he’s not happening anytime soon. :laughing:

I just broke my wallet yesterday! :laughing: I think you should go for it, unless he goes way out of budget. Tis the season :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m no help because I think he’s adorable!

@izzy @Becca @AmyR777 @heartstringsnursery Thank you all for your suggestions. He has 6 days left, and is at $52 now. Money doesn’t come so easily to my family and I, so I don’t think he will be in my price range by the end of his auction.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

How many kits do you have in your “stash”? If you’re like the rest of us you have WAY MORE THAN YOU NEED ALREADY!!! I’m sure he’ll be available at a later date when you get some of yours caught up. maybe you could look at it that way??? Don’t think he is going to be a limited edition, right?

1 Like

I totally understand. You could always get the kit if you really like the sculpt, and I’m sure the right baby in your budget will come along eventually! :heart:

@Becca @anon72659292 @lynn Thank you! And yes, I do have quite a few to keep me busy.

I can’t help your wallet either, I’m afraid, because I just have to have this baby as soon as his kit is released. He’s gorgeous! x

The baby is adorable, but his price will go up, I’m sure of it. You really should just reborn him yourself. I agree with the others.

I’m no help…my wallet is empty at the moment but I’m still shopping!!!

1 Like

Set yourself a limit. Bid only what your wallet can handle and tell yourself I might get him not I have to have to him. He is so cute,be strong.

@Shera1 you have great advice but you are talking to addicts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh realize we are all addicts, I shouldn’t be giving advice,I’ve been buying and now I’m trying to hold out for Naomi and Isaac. I should have enough Dolly Dollars for them if I can stop and not shop.Good luck everyone keeping our wallets in check. :laughing:

1 Like

He’s at $202.00 now will that go up? That seems pretty reasonable right now.

2 Likes

Advice from one addict to another, teehee! :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

Yes, but now it’s at $255. I don’t have that much money around this time of year. Oh well! Not too broken hearted. Guess it wasn’t meant to be! :wink: