Please cheer him on!

This item is unavailable - Etsy … rom-karens
I have officially fallen in love with this little fella – what a darling kit; I’ve ordered another one just so I can have the pleasure of reborning him again!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

I have officially fallen in love with this little fella – what a darling kit; I’ve ordered another one just so I can have the pleasure of reborning him again!

— End quote

I agree - both SweetPea’s are adorable – BEST OF LUCK ON HIS SALE!

Thank you, Ginnylee!

I love Sweet Pea! His hair is gorgeous. Best of Luck on his sale,
Mary

Thank you, Mary!

Thank you, Jen!

Oh, he is so cute. Great job on the hair painting and eyebrows and I love the photos. BOL

I love the Eagles babies… Tristan was one of my favorites!! I just like the worried expression…

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

Oh, he is so cute. Great job on the hair painting and eyebrows and I love the photos. BOL

— End quote

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

And Pia, I loved Tristan, too – never really cared much for the Sweet Pea sculpt till I saw him coming to “life” as I was reborning him…WOW…just got my 2nd kit in the mail yesterday; I’m hooked on this precious face!

so very sweet. BOL with your auction! cheering for him!

Thank you, Denise! I appreciate it!

Your version of Sweet Pea is gorgeous! BOL =o)

Thank you so much!

He is so beautiful! I just finished my Sweet Pea Asleep – I felt it was a boy but made it a girl any way just because i Have loads of girls stuff!
Yours is so adorable!!!

Thank you Katie! I saw yours on FB and she is soooooo CUTE!!! I am just in love with this little face!!