Please cheer for my pooor baby on ebay!

Could you all just please cheer this little guy on for me? I listed him in the marketing section He’s having a hard time on ebay!
http://forum.bountifulbaby.com/viewtopic.php?t=37438

I’m cheering him on, he’s a cutie. I dont see anything wrong with him , ebay is just very slow.I think the economy. Bol with his auction. Hope he soars for you.

Hugs Tina

— Begin quote from “iseekqnurseries”

I’m cheering him on, he’s a cutie. I dont see anything wrong with him , ebay is just very slow.I think the economy. Bol with his auction. Hope he soars for you.

Hugs Tina

— End quote

Thanks Tina! Well looks like he has found a Mommy. He has his first 99 cent bid. Kinda scary but hopefully he will go up some. Ebay has been terrible for me this fall.

He is a cutie and worth so much more than the current bid…hope he soars to so much more for you…

He is a cute little guy. It took me a bit to figure out that there was separate inner place to scroll down. I had only seen the picture in the white outfit and black background and I was looking for the concluding details and then discovered the other down arrow and saw all the pictures with outfits and then the curls. I wonder how many people never get there so they are not seeing all the pictures. It also moved really SLOWLY. I got it to speed up by using the roller on top of my mouse.

He was $20.50 when I last looked

Oh, please, he’s lovely!!!

Where are the loving mummies of the world, right?

I’m sure he’ll be “adopted” anytime soon!

BOL!

AAAWWWWWWW Roberta he is so darn cute, I think he is perfect and I am sure you will get a lot of last minute bids

— Begin quote from “JubileeJ”

What a sweet little guy. Is this the one I liked bald so much too?

— End quote

Yes, he was my little bald guy, that I had on here a little while ago.
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement!