Please check out these eyes

Please look at Chanel’s eyes and tell me they need readjusting. Thanks you much. Between “his” eyes and making a pacifier fit his puckered lips I need help !

4 Likes

They do indeed need readjusting, if you stand with a lamp or light behind you while you adjust them youll be able to see where the light catches and make those match up. Another thing with eyes is that the pupil is almost always closer to the top eyelid than the bottom. Super cute!

Thank you so much!!! I had not heard that the pupil should be closer to the top lid.

I do a lot of portrait drawing/painting and its something you learn from that. It’s not always true but it’s pretty much a baseline for most eyes.

See if this is better…please

1 Like

Wrong one

1 Like

4 Likes

They are still just slightly off, it may be the kit, but I think the one on the left of the photo when you are looking at it, could get pushed just a little so that the pupil is just a bit closer to the nose?

1 Like

Thank…will try some more :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

So sorry to be a pest but I am taking advantage of your kindness LOL. It seems to look a little less like a deer caught in the headlights.

So cute! theyre looking the same way now! but I think the right hand one is looking just a teeny lower then the left! also like I said, this babe is super cute!

Thank you…looking at it…the right eye seems to sit facing the nose more. Think I will glue them <3

1 Like

You’ll have to share photos when its all finished and put together!

1 Like

Will do

4 Likes

Very cute!