Please check out my baby

Listed my baby on eBay…grrrrr…we’ll see what happens. Please cheer this little one on while I bite my nails. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1010616755

What a sweetheart! I am already thinking Christmas as well so I love the baby and the auction! BOL on the sale.

What a gorgeous baby! I wish I could paint hair like that. Best of luck with your sale.

Beautiful I hope you have a reserve set.

Beautiful job Karen- love all the X-mas decor!

oh he is wonderful!!! I keep going back and forth on that kit, but you’ve swayed me toward him once again!!! I love it!!!

Wow. I love the pictures, they are very nicely done. You did a great job with the reborning too.

Starting to want the kit after seeing these photos. Looks like you are off to a good start so I hope the sale goes thru. Ebay is usually not that bad!

Thanks for your kind words, everyone ~ we’ll see what happens.

Hugs,

Karen

Soooooo…baby sold. He arrived at her place today. She messaged me thru Ebay that he was “not what she was expecting” and that she likes babies “who look as if they have no paint on them at all, but soooooo realistic.” I said send him back, I will refund minus shipping, once he has arrived. She tells me that, no, it’s okay, she’ll just list him on Ebay and that I can just “keep the money.”

HOW MANY PICS DID I LIST ON THAT AUCTION??? CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE OR READ??? WHY BID ON A DOLL WITH SKIN TONES AS REALISTIC AS THIS IF THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT???

I blocked her.

Once I sell the 3 remaining babies I have to list and sell, I am DONE with Ebay and Etsy. This used to be a lot of fun, but the crazies have won out and I quit.

Maybe I can sell my babies here or on the other forums to nice people. Or just give it up and find a new hobby.

Sorry this happened to you. Who is the buyer?

Good grief… it would be interesting to know when she lists the baby (if she really does) and see how much she gets for it…

His new listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281018998178?_t … 97.c0.m619
At least she used her own pictures and not mine.

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

His new listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281018998178?_t … 97.c0.m619
At least she used her own pictures and not mine.

— End quote

I’m a watcher… how much did she pay you for him??? just so we can be happy or unhappy with you!!

She pd. $187.50 + $18 shipping…UPS, insured…and then wanted USPS priority mail instead, which was $45 and no, she did not pay the difference

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

She pd. $187.50 + $18 shipping…UPS, insured…and then wanted USPS priority mail instead, which was $45 and no, she did not pay the difference

— End quote

So because of the additional shipping - you only got $160.50 for this lovely one??? I don’t think I would have sent it priority mail unless she paid for that…you are WAY generous…

Wow Karen so sorry to hear that!!!

Generous…that’s kind of you…I’m thinking “stupid” is more like it. Live and learn, live and learn.

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

Wow Karen so sorry to hear that!!!

— End quote

Thanks, Danielle

That’s so sweet of you…thanks.

Hugs,

Karen