Playing the matchmaker... Who does she look like?

So, I was contacted by a mommy who wants a replica of her gorgeous girl. The features that were more obvious were the full lips, chubby cheeks and eyes.

I searched like crazy and thought I had “nailed it” with http://www.irresistables.com/c=BMVEKALxS2MpIQ7TxF9I6EnI1/product/26-BRIGHTEYES/BRIGHT_Eyes_NEW_Vinyl_Doll_Kit_by_Kymberli_Durden_LAST_ONE_1_in_the_edition.html. But the mom didn’t agree, she thinks her girl’s eyes are rounder and her face is longer…

Not untrue, but, you know… I can’t scupt!

If you wanna have a go, here she is:

I thought the very same thing, Christina…

I’m about to tell her that I give up. Too much trouble for very little, since the price I gave her is basically what I’d be spending to make the baby.

Because I’m only starting, anything is a big thing, but I just might pass on this one…

That first photo looks like Jolina by Manilla Muth to me.

I’ve got a sleeping photo of her that looks just like “Sugar”! But her mom wants her awake. BTW, her Mom gave me 10 pictures and she looks like a different baby in each and every one of them! So strange!

I’d like to thank everyone for helping so far (and if you’ve got any other ideas, you can keep them coming…)

What I’m doing right now is making a collage of over 20 different faces. I have included the ones you guys pointed me to and MANY more.

Now the Mom will be the one on the spot: she can either chose one or give up herself…