Plans for Rose?

Hey y’all just settled into my airbnb in Layton and wondering what everyone is up to tomorrow?! Had the best flight, I got bumped from Basic economy to second class for free and everyone loved Luca at the airport and on the plane. They gave him a pair of wings :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Aww, how sweet!

1 Like

Have a great time!

2 Likes

Have fun and post lots of pictures! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yay can’t wait to see meet up pics!

2 Likes

That is so adorable! How fun! I like traveling with my babies too. They get lots of attention and I get to pass out a lot of business cards :laughing:I get to Layton tomorrow! Need to go to the conference center to set up my contest babies sometime in the afternoon. I’m so excited!!

7 Likes

@ellakabella Keeping my fingers cross for you babies! Good luck!

2 Likes

I wish I were going…have fun ladies!! Cant wait to see pics

3 Likes

Good luck with your sales today and tomorrow at ROSE to all out forum vendors!

5 Likes

Have fun. Enjoy yourself

1 Like

@ellakabella Are you there yet? :smile:

@Anne Got my contest babies set up, picked up all my tickets. Now at the hotel with my mom for a bit (we’re at the Days Inn in Clearfield so about 10 minutes away). Headed back over at about 6:30 to get ready for the baby shower! Yay! Are you going tonight?

4 Likes

@ShawnP I saw you from a distance but I was in such a rush getting things set up I didn’t get to say hi :laughing:

4 Likes

Wish I was there with all of you. Hopefully it will be a nice turn out next year! Have Fun, can’t wait to see your pics!

2 Likes

Ha I understand! I’m currently trying to figure out if there is any leftover event tickets

1 Like

Good luck!

2 Likes

At the baby shower with miss Sofia Grace

14 Likes

I’m here as well! A nice lady paid for my ticket!!!

7 Likes

I’m at table 4

3 Likes

@ellakabella Both of you look so lovely! When are you going to know the results of the contest?
Did you see the rest of our ‘BB forum family’?

1 Like