Pink vinyl gone forever?

??????????

i just got pink arms i havent tried them yet but i was thinking they might be good because i am thinking the pink tinge with give more warmth and thats what i am looking for. so we shall see how it goes.

I started with pink kits as that was always what seemed to be available. But I have to say, now that I’ve been working with peach—I don’t want the pink. I takes a lot more to prep. When I look at the babies that I did they really look red. I have done a little better but I think the peach gives a better canvas to work with. With the pink you have to be mindful especially with blushing. Since the pink undertone is still there, blushing and red mottling can appear overdone.

I would love to have the pink back. Don’t care for the peach at all. Probably won’t be buying any BB kits if the only available color is peach.

I like pink, its perfect for the really young ones, so it would be sad to see it go.
Peach is good but its sorta greyish to me
Cant they perfect their colors though? like the really light colored vinyl that other kits use? I know they improved it some, but a tad lighter and yellower would be a huge improvement