Piglet šŸ·

Who is your favorite piglet??? :pig::pig_nose::pig2:

3 Likes

Mine is Petal, but my 9 yr old really wants Fawn

3 Likes

Mine is Petal!!! I just :heart: LOVE :heart: that little sleeping face!!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I think I like Fawn best didnā€™t think I liked any although I had a pet pig once. My daughter in law has a pot bellied pi nothing little about him though . I think she would like one but are you suppose to put hair on these because that would take me a life time?

2 Likes

I think I like Petal the best

1 Like

Thistle!!!

2 Likes

PetalšŸ·

1 Like

Ok since the topic was piggies, I just wanted to share. Sorry about the crappy photos, but I donā€™t have any photos of Parker on my computer so I had to take a photo of an actual picture. hopefully you can see them ok.

This is Parker my mini pigā€¦heā€™s past on now, but pigs are the best pets EVER!..and make for super cute reborns.

Here he is with me at work. He was about 4 months old hereā€¦and thatā€™s my gross hand lol

Not sure if you can see it, but he had a perfect little paw print shaped making on his back when he was a baby, it looked less paw-printish as an adult though.

Hereā€™s Parker (full grown) and my dog dā€™Artagnan bed swapping in my then craft room

10 Likes

How adorable, my sister wants a mini pigā€¦any advice?

1 Like

We had a black Vietnamese Pot Bellied pig when I was growing up. He was awesome! He went camping with us, on walks, litter box trained, rode in the back of the truck on back roads, went fishing (would stand with his tummy barely touching the water and oinking away) lol

Our second pig was not as niceā€¦ always tried to break his fence, or ran off, chased horsesā€¦ etc. Little stink pot. lol

1 Like

I found this old pig baby buggy at a sale. I donā€™t know the history but it is pretty heavy. I was thinking of doing a piggy for it.

8 Likes

They are a bit more expensive than pot bellies, but their much smaller size is worth the extra cost. Parker weighed about 35-40lbs and thatā€™s was a bit over weight for his frame. Parker came from a breeder in Utah. What state does you sister live in?

2 Likes

OMG I want that buggy. How adorable is that.
It looks heavy. Whatā€™s the piggyā€™s head made of, is it solid?

1 Like

Hereā€™s our second oneā€¦ I canā€™t find a picture of our firstā€¦ but that was many years agoā€¦ They were both black.

5 Likes

We actually live together here in upstate NY. Just a couple of grandmas enjoying the rest of our lives, without grandpas LOL. She does want the mini pig but I wasnā€™t sure there really was such a thing. You proved me wrongā€¦sheā€™ll be happy to know.

2 Likes

It appears to be ceramic and attached very well to the buggy. I couldnā€™t find any print or manufacturers label anywhere.

1 Like

Oh you guys are close to When Pigs Fly. One of the sisterā€™s lives in Ohio and the other one here in CA. They have awesome little piggies. Iā€™ve only been to the one here in CA, but Iā€™m guessing the Ohio farm is just as nice. Have your sister to go look on their website. And maybe send an email.

http://www.whenpigsflynaked.com/about-us.html

I canā€™t really tell from the photo, but is it a full sized buggy like for a human baby or is it more mini sized? Olivia looks like sheā€™s enjoying the buggy lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the infoā€¦we have another sister that lives in Ohio, Iā€™m going to see how far she is from the farm and maybe take a tripā€¦Sounds like a road trip to me.
The buggy is small, but I think it would be big enough for one of the piglets. They might look a little to big for it but Iā€™m sure it would take some great photos.

1 Like

I bet I know who @lynn 's favorite piglet is!

2 Likes

@karenaboutcha that sounds like a road trip id love to go on too ā€¦piggies!!

A piggie in the buggy would be too cute.

1 Like