Pictures with nursery name added

Hi Ladies,
How do you print your nursery name on a picture?
Robin

All you have to do is use the TEXT tool on a image editing program (even MS Paint will do).

1. Open MS Paint (Start/Accessories on Win XP)
  2. Open your picture
  3. Click on the little A (it’s the Text Tool, on left side of your window)
  4. Choose your color (left side, on the bottom)
  5. Click on your picture (where you want the name to be) and it will let you choose your font face and size.

Easy-peasy!!!

I use www.picnik.com

free and very easy to use. no sign up needed

How Amber and I did it was useing the text tool in photobucket. We clicked the picture we wanted and used the many tools to edit and write on the picture and then we saved the picture with the writing.

— Begin quote from “angelnewbornsnursery”

— Begin quote from “Bayou_Belle”

I use www.picnik.com
free and very easy to use. no sign up needed

— End quote

Could you tell me how in picnik you do it? I looked at it and can’t figure it out.

— End quote

Go to the website and there is a button that says Upload a Photo.

Click on it and upload one from your computer, then after it’s uploaded there are tabs on the top - you’ll want to click on the tab that says Create.

Once you do that there is a bar that says Effects, Text, Stickers, Frames, etc.

To add wording, click Text. There is a box to type your words, and many fonts and colors to choose from. The only ones you can’t use for free are the ones that are marked premium.

I hope this helps, if not let me know and I’ll be happy to explain more!

After you get the text, check out some of the effects and frames ~ very nice addition to photos, especially for ebay listings and such

— Begin quote from “BYLON1”

How Amber and I did it was useing the text tool in photobucket. We clicked the picture we wanted and used the many tools to edit and write on the picture and then we saved the picture with the writing.

— End quote

Cool ~ thanks Bylon, I’ll have to give that one a try

Cool! Glad to help

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Robin