Picture of last doll you worked on

I put my little Saskia boy together tonight. Ill have to do a photo shoot and list him later this week. Im in love with him, he’s so cute…if I do say so myself ;). Second pic is my daughter holding him, she loves him too :slight_smile:

23 Likes

He’s very cute…I love his little feeties :slight_smile:

He is so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love how he looks being held, he looks like he is having fun! You did such a beautiful job on him. Does he already have a mommy?

2 Likes

Nope…Ive been working on him in-between customs. My daughter and I didnt want to put him in the baby bin so he is in her room in the bouncy seat tonight :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

@Phassell Amazing lip color!

1 Like

@RebornsbyZebra, you guys want me to buy Saskia kit too!But in that case I’ll keep her/him :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, this one is going to be hard to give up but I do get to hold onto him for a bit longer :blush:

2 Likes

Saskia and Darren will be finished in a day or so, and all three of these are heading home this week! Waiting for the weather to get warmer. It’s -45 here

13 Likes

I like how Saskia keeping all of them in order with her little finger :slight_smile: All three are so adorable!

2 Likes

Stay indoors!..thats just too cold!

1 Like

I love your little blondes! Darren is adorable with the blond locks, love it!

1 Like

Not a great picture but it’s dark outside!

13 Likes

beautiful baby!

1 Like

here is Shes Alive by Tina Kewy. I love how she turned out so much I am going to make another just for me.

10 Likes

7 Likes

I have been working hard on babies. lol

23 Likes

What an awesome job you did on her!! She should sell quickly. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My problem child. More pics coming soon.

16 Likes