Picture of last doll you worked on

Adorable! Love those big dark eyes :heart_eyes:

They’re “ethnic brown” from MacPherson’s, they’re super pretty! They were a tight fit since I went up a size but they look way better than the 18mm

2 Likes

I tried combination hair. I love how much faster painting is than rooting but I definitely need more practice. For my first try though, I don’t absolutely hate it.

12 Likes

I got his photos done! I love him. The only thing that I really dislike is his creases and part of the rooting map stained his head. Luckily not in the front, only the swirl area. I need to fix it somehow before I can sell him because it’s quite obvious

15 Likes

9 Likes

What sculpt is this? She’s cute

Im about to do my first combo hair. I was going to leave her as is (Zuri cuddle baby) but I have some hair that matches perfectly so Im going to try rooting some on the top.
I think yours looks pretty good, it seems to go along with the painted hair…

1 Like

Darren II WIP. He has given me fits this time around.

12 Likes

Thank you.

I feel your pain. I am working on a Lavender that is giving me no end of trouble. I have had paint magically disappear from the head in one area twice. Then today there was a bubble that surfaced in the vinyl. In order to keep it from peeling for a customer, I removed it and patched the area. Now to color match… such a problem child.

1 Like

Working on the Levi kit. Here’s my WIP photo. This face looked a little flat to me so I added some additional details. I haven’t trimmed any hairs including his eyelashes can’t seem to find my scissors Hope you guys like him

14 Likes

I did her little lashes last night. Now just waiting for the glue to dry.

17 Likes

She looks perfect! So newborn! And those eyelashes are perfect, they remind me of my nephew’s when he was first born

2 Likes

Thank you. I can’t wait to finish her up.

1 Like

She looks so real, I am excited to see her put together too! You did an amazing job on her lips

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Finished Gracie and am now sealing Daisy.

10 Likes

She’s Skya asleep. :slight_smile:

So beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you Estelle!

1 Like