Picture of last doll you worked on

Yes I do lol They’re the best although me and Tink have had a bad relationship up until his last layers lol I will be rooting both babies, their hair is in the mail though so they’ll stay bald a bit longer.

He really does! He’s so cuddly. He’s a custom and his mama wants him as a girl. Here’s a pic where you can actually see her skin tone properly, not in gross bedroom lamp light :rofl:

11 Likes

I think he makes a pretty girl too. :blush:

He does, even though I really wasn’t sure about it at first. I’m having fun buying clothes for her, and even making clothes for her.

1 Like

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

I just got April done and listed. Her outfit came from Antwerp Belgium. I am so excited to finally have her done. I also finished my second Chase who hasn’t had his picture taken yet.

26 Likes

She is beautiful!

Thank You. I couldn’t be happier on how she turned out. :grinning:

You did a beautiful job, she is sooo adorable!

1 Like

Gorgeous babies!

1 Like

Precious!

1 Like

I think they are beautiful just the way they are. I would look leave them alone.

1 Like

Length is good, @anon77773884. Idk about you but whenever I start fiddling, trying to cut off a micron of hair, I end up messing them up. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t think so. You could add a bit more on the left eye, inside corner

1 Like

Caitlin by Jannie de Lange

15 Likes

This is the last baby I worked on: Ramsey sculpt by Cassie Brace.

21 Likes

Ramsey is so cute and squishy! Love!

Thank you, he is really cute.

1 Like

Adorable, @lynn!

Each baby is a learning process for me. I’m hoping to be able to paint more this year than I was able to last year.

12 Likes

Paisley

6 Likes