Picture of last doll you worked on

I need to look because they make them look so cuddly.

1 Like

Oh my, they’re adorable!

I love this baby! Beautiful

1 Like

Thank you @Renauta427

1 Like

Still giving this little man some hair. Its been a very slow process. I’m wondering if it would be possible to make him a combi baby?

Edited to add: Sorry about the messy mop look. I will be able to straighten his hair out a bit neater once I’ve sealed it.

10 Likes

Sure it is @TrinityCrystal I’ve done it a couple times… Started rooting the top then just painted the sides and back.

2 Likes

It’s looking really good! I took a break to paint a kit, but I’ve been rooting on the same dang head since November. Rooting is the pits. But you should keep going! :laughing:

1 Like

Congrats on the sale! :slight_smile: Do you have to ship in a crazy sized box??? :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, @jlesser. I have special boxes just for these big babies. 24×10×8 is perfect for big Joe.

1 Like

Oh good to know that’s what I use for everyone unless preemie. Lol

Hi, I’m Jenni and I like bubble wrap :wink:

2 Likes

And tape too, if my memory serves me correctly. Funny how I can remember that odd little detail, but not why I walked from one room to the next. :smile:

Edited to add: Congratulations on your sale too, @jlesser. I was wondering when someone would buy that baby. His hair was fantastic.

1 Like

Just finished this custom Grace asleep!

22 Likes

So pretty!!

Oh yes and tape :wink:

1 Like

Love it, she perfect and her photo shoot too!!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: I had to make him cuter! :wink: He’s gotta face only a Mother would love lol

The buyer seems really nice. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been working on this little monkey like crazy this weekend. Still has a long way to go but he’s pretty cute so far

18 Likes

Just finished these two. Chase is being sent with a surprise gender. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Love both of them! Chase is such a cute baby! Here’s the last two babies I worked on, Tink and Chase with terrible lighting

13 Likes

I see you love Bonnie Brown kits as well. :slight_smile:

Gotta love Chase. He is just so newborn and curls up beautifully.