Pics of blondie sleepy Presley

Me too!!! But I have to say, other than for pictures… I love the grey! It’s not a million degrees outside!

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Awwwww…he looks so comfy there all snuggly …!!..you did a lovely job with him …!!..Best of luck on finding him a forever Mommy…!!..:heartbeat:

1 Like

I love the blonde babies both are beautiful! They should sell quick! :heart:️:heart:️:wink:

1 Like

I love him to death! His hair is so, so cute!

1 Like

Thank you ladies!!! My eyesight is actually perfect close up, so I don’t mind the blonde! It’s far away that’s my problem! I can’t see a thing!

1 Like

He’s soooooo precious; your best EVER! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! He was the nicest sculpt and vinyl I have ever worked with. I had an easier time with him… Than any of the others. I wish I could order another one!

2 Likes

Beautiful work , he’s so precious and I love his hair.

1 Like

Great Job Nik!!! He is beautiful and his hair is so cute, love the blonde. I would like to make mine a blonde (when I paint him) but I have a lot of trouble seeing it!!

1 Like

Hes precious!!! Good job!!!

1 Like

I’ll do it for you Lynn! But you will owe me a big giant hug at the Rose!

I’ll be giving you that HUG for absolutely FREE!!! Can’t wait!!!

Awwww thank you guys!!! I can’t wait for it to slow down again around here, so I can paint again. I finished rooting all my heads:-( so… I ripped the hair out of one and am going to redo it. Of course my husband got wise to this. Instantly, he said… You’re ripping them up so you can keep reborning! YES, yes I am.

3 Likes

Rooting was not agreed to as part of the ban. The rules were… No new dolls. Ok! Got it! :wink:

3 Likes

Nikki, he’s absolutely adorable!!

1 Like

Thank youAmy​:kiss: let me ask… Is 400 to high of a price? :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s to high NiK!!! After all he was a higher priced kit and that counts right??? Beside he’s adorable, someone will be so happy to buy him!!!

2 Likes

I’d say at least $450, if not $500.

2 Likes