Photos of these sculpts

I have a buyer wanting twins and is trying to decide between a few sculpts, as she doesn’t want the same kit as twins and doesn’t like the matches of the twin kits she’s seen. If anyone has made any of these babies, can you please post photos? Also would love to see photos of the blank sculpts as BB website doesn’t show the blanks on all.
Asleep Realborns- Charles, Jaxson, Quinn , Zuri ,
Jade
Awake Realborns- Zuri , Wendy (love this kit but idk a sleeping match) darren

Trying to help get her some possible matches in similar size and looks. She hasn’t decided on 2 sleeping or 1 sleeping 1 awake but does want them to be realborn kits.
If I am forgetting any kits that may match any of the listed above feel free to show those as well! Thank you in advance

1 Like

I just recently had a bright twins idea :wink: and offer as I have Landon awake with Ivy limbs and another lady has Landon asleep. Making the same asleep-awake face with different limbs - what can be better?!

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve made Charles and Jaxson. Both were amazing to paint! Here are my versions.
Jaxson:
image IMG_2345 s

Charles:
image IMG_2437

5 Likes

I have done Zuri twice

6 Likes

I love mix match babies! Some have faces I love but the limbs not so much and vis versa lol.
I tried to show her that some come as awake and asleep but she wants similar but not same kit. We’ve went back and forth for almost a week now on kits and have finally narrowed down the ones she likes the most from the prototype photos (she owns 3 of my babies thus far so knows my work and knows that aren’t like the prototypes lol)
So I told her I would ask on here as some of the babies I’ve saw here made me want the kit when the prototypes didn’t, so hoping maybe it’ll spark something for her for her soon to be twins

2 Likes

My Quinn

2 Likes

Oh they are beautiful! They are all sweet kits, it’s just so hard to match similarities
Charles has such a deep expression while Zuri is so peaceful.

Jaxson

Zuri

5 Likes

Jaxson and Zuri have similar looks to them, very good match! Your skin tones are so smooth!

1 Like

It’s so great to have such a loyal, dedicated customer!
Looking forward to see what she will pick and how they will turn out!

1 Like

I am excited to start them! I’ve never made twins before! I’ve done a few babies at the same time which ended in similar looks and tones but not intentionally lol. So will be a interesting task! Plus since she lives close she can come by and see their progress in person and pick up in person! Each baby She’s gotten, she brings me homemade fudge, and my children these little homemade loveys! She truly is a amazing woman. an She’s a very sweet older woman who had no children,never been married so she lives alone with her doggie. She came across my table at a flea market and bought baby #1, since then she’s had 2 custom made and now wants the twins. After these she’s wanting to add a AA baby to her collection which I’m not skilled at so I suggested once she is ready for that baby to look here among the forum members babies. She’s a very trusting woman and I don’t want her scammed, so want her to purchase from someone who is legit so this is the right place! She has a nursery already set up with 3 cribs, multiple swings and bounces and wants to fill them all with different babies :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like fun and great comfort for someone who could never have children! I bet she is so happy that she discovered reborns through you.

Here are a few of mine:

Wendy

Charles

Jade

8 Likes

I think Darren and Megan would make cute twins but Megan’s not a Realborn.

1 Like

Your babies are so beautiful! Do you have any listed on Reborns.com or some other place?

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: Yes, I have Macey on reborns.com right now.

5 Likes

Oh, I just love her! I have this sculpt, but I don’t have the experience you have behind me. :slight_smile: I hope mine will be passable, anyway. I always love your babies.

1 Like

I saw @Alypants make a super adorable set of twins from Skya and Laila!

1 Like

I’m thinking Quinn and Jason could look like twins.

1 Like