Personalized bracelets for sale

Doll sales are slow. I don’t really have time to reborn as much… But still have kits to pay for. So, this is something I can make at work, and they are inexpensive for buyers. :wink:
These are all old pics. But it’s a pretty good sampling. Can be for adults or kids. I haven’t tried making any tiny enough for babies. But maybe I will try, if anyone is interested.
The bracelets have a plastic base, covered in embroidery string. Pick one color for letters. Then pick up to 3 colors for the rest. Can add stripes and/or hearts. I’ll try my best to match whatever colors you want. I’ll have bracelets made and mailed within a week of payment being made.
1 bracelet for $10 shipped
2 bracelets for $18 shipped
3 bracelets for $25 shipped
Message or comment if you want to buy any. :slight_smile:

image image

18 Likes

I like these a lot.

1 Like

Is it possible to place a phone number on them instead of a name. My special needs daughter will be flying soon and I usually write my number on one of those little rubber bracelets but it always rubs off shortly after she arrives. This looks like it might work better.

5 Likes

Yes! I could definitely do that. Allergy alerts, phone numbers, medical alert…I’ve made them for all kinds of needs. They hold up to water very well too. So you can put it on her and leave it on for showers and swimming. My daughter used to put one on in the spring and leave it on for months til she finally got tired of looking at it.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic!!! I’ll msg you now.

One of my sons had trouble learning his locker combination for school. So I made a double sided one…it had his name on the front and the combination on the back. That one took a lot of concentration to make, but it worked well. All he had to do was flip it over on his wrist, look at the numbers, and flip it back over.

3 Likes

I wish I would have something like that in school. I could never remember my locker combination the first month of school lol.

@Katinafleming you don’t happen to make them in men’s extra wide so I can give one to my husband that says “ hey you put gas in the car”

4 Likes

Lol. I sure could. I cut the vinyl from strips of plastic. So I could do any size. :rofl:

1 Like

They are so cool, I’m trying to think of why I need one, lol!

5 Likes

@Anne you can put something down like dollaholic and make it look similar to a medical alert bracelet lol.

3 Likes

You are so clever!

3 Likes

Yes, me too! I already gave plenty of personalized bracelets to my older grandson and my younger one is too young,
I need bracelets up to my wrist to remember all the passwords for all the websites! :rofl:

3 Likes

That is a great idea! or something like 'I Love Reborns!" or ‘Reborn Artist’.

3 Likes

Lay it straight and use it as a bookmark. :wink:

3 Likes

I’d need them up to my elbow!

2 Likes

@jeanhai @YelenaRey you guys are gonna end up with bangles :joy:

1 Like

LOL This is what I meant!

I PM’d you.

1 Like

Making bracelets/bookmarks today. The “readers are leaders” and “Jesus :heart:S me” are on a flat base, perfect for bookmarks. But they can also be wrapped around as a bracelet. Both of those are available for $10 each, including shipping. Or I can make any small phrase or name. Just let me know if you want one. (I need dollars to pay my Jocy invoice. :wink:)

2 Likes