Peach kit and peach tummy plate nowhere near the same color!

I just recieved my order for a few of the new kits which i ordered tummy plates for and the color is so absolutely different that i doubt i can even come close to matching it…Anybody else notice the huge difference in colors?

— Begin quote from “lh7”

I just recieved my order for a few of the new kits which i ordered tummy plates for and the color is so absolutely different that i doubt i can even come close to matching it…Anybody else notice the huge difference in colors?

— End quote

That is a huge difference in color, but what I am noticing is the tummy plate edges! Looks like a mouse ate it! Didn’t know they came like that!

— Begin quote from “Roberta”

— Begin quote from “lh7”

— End quote

That is a huge difference in color, but what I am noticing is the tummy plate edges! Looks like a mouse ate it! Didn’t know they came like that!

— End quote

I think what you are seeing on the tummy edges is the fur fabric edges laying on the tummy plate.

As for the peach color differences… I think what you are seeing is the difference between the new pale/neutral peach that the new kits have been made with and the original peach vinyl that the older tummy plates are made in. Does this make sense?

Carmen M.

Lol Must be my eyesight acting up on me! I can see that now, its what you have it sitting on. I was thinking that was pretty raggedy looking! Big difference in the peach colors, it will be a challege matching it up.

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

I think what you are seeing on the tummy edges is the fur fabric edges laying on the tummy plate.

As for the peach color differences… I think what you are seeing is the difference between the new pale/neutral peach that the new kits have been made with and the original peach vinyl that the older tummy plates are made in. Does this make sense?

Carmen M.

— End quote

That is correct. The top one is called “Light Neutral Peach”. We do indeed list it as a separate color from our regular peach.

Bountiful Baby

well i’ll be darned i had no idea there were a variety of peach…I guess i got used to the pink and peach being the same for all this time and had no idea the peaches do not match…I hope BB gets tummys in the new peach soon.

In an earlier post they talked a little about the color issue. Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44016

Ah that’ll teach me to shop instead of reading the forums…LOL…I don’t have a lot of time so i rarley can come here and read…I will work to get it balanced though:):):slight_smile:

I am sure you will. It will just take time, that’s all. Once they decide on what color people like I am sure there will be more uniformity in color.