Patreon

I just started following Sue Ellen on Patreon. Are there any other reborn artist that you would recommend following on Patreon?

1 Like

I did like Melissa George before she had personal problems and had to stop. How is Sue Ellen’s site?

1 Like

I canceled my subscription with Melissa George the end of July. I started with sue August 03. She is ok. She post videos regularly. She uses air dry fusion paints. I wanna try my golden paints again. I may have to do Melissa George for 1 month just to watch the videos again on what mediums to use with the golden paints.

1 Like

You lasted longer than I did. I quit in June. I use GHSP. I did find I could use some of Melissa’s use of colour etc for heat set. I might try Sue Ellen’s in a couple of months’s time

2 Likes

i followed Melissa George a while too, even though I use genesis. I loved her tutorial on how to glue/seal rooted hair into a permanent style. Just signed on with Sue Ellen, and experimenting with primary colors for my Halloween parade doll. I like how it is turning out so far…

2 Likes

I joined Sue Ellen’s and I’m really enjoying the powders tutorials. I’ve used powders in the past but I think I was applying them wrong. I’m looking forward to following along with the powders tutorials with my next baby to see how it turns out.

4 Likes