Patience as a boy. 😍

This little man stole my heart. :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

So adorable! Love the jean jacket!

Thank you. I totally forgot I had that jacket and bear hat. I had them on Ethon Brace last year. But I forgot, Ethon went home as a girl. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

May I ask what mohair did you use on her? I love color and texture of it.
And… I see a girl in your Patience also, which is a good thing, her mom can decide on a gender.

2 Likes

He is adorable Katina and this is the first Patience as a boy I have seen I love him

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what it is. I bought it from a forum member. Here’s the package. Delta Dawn maybe?

3 Likes

Thank you. I tried seeing girl. But all I could see was boy. I think I’m just partial to boys. :wink:

If I may ask, what is the brown mark on his torso?

It’s reddish purple. It’s a heart surgery scar. Most of the babies I’ve personally known with Down Syndrome had to have heart surgery.

1 Like

That blonde baby curly hair…GAHH, it is sooo sweet! His eyes have so much realistic shine. Beautiful coloring tooβ™₯️

2 Likes

Those are cheap eyes from dolls so real or somewhere. I coated them with the pledge floor care stuff. I don’t remember exactly what it’s called.

1 Like

Really! I thought they were @DM-HStudiobeyes. Those look expensive :grin:

I believe this is angora Motique mohair.

1 Like

He is the sweetest little guy. Love the realism.

1 Like

So sweet, love those curls!

1 Like

Lovely little boy !

1 Like

He is adorable
One of my cousins from my dads side of family has a son with Down’s syndrome and had surgery I love how u added that

I also know a kid who had heart surgeries in my neighborhood so since he was only a toddler 3 years old myself and couple other teens would watch him cause he had special montiter thing since his mom was pregnant with his sister didn’t want to do the surgery yet so had to keep him well monitored she only trusted myself and couple other neighbors with him cause he wanted to play also like other kids.

1 Like

Beautiful! He glows!

1 Like

I agree with Nik, it looks like Angora Motique packaging. She has beautiful hair.

1 Like

Absolutely love him!
My nephew has a similar scar from his heart surgeries as a baby. Now I want to make this sculpt!

1 Like