Paris by adrie stoete

has anyone seen her? there are so many awesome adrie-babies coming out i am going to go crazy!!! they are so lovely!!

I remember seeing her and she was adorable. I don’t remember where I saw her though. Adrie’s babies are always stunning!

Yes, I saw her on DollFan, isn’t she the cutest little thing! She said her cat ruined the original sculpt of Paris so she redid it and now it is so much cuter. Has the most darling expression! Don’t think it will be out till next year though. Here is a pic for those who don’t belong to DollFan. Nancy

She’s a have to have.

She is a real cutie!

Oh my word! This baby is soooo sweet! Stop it Adrie! You are “killing” us here!

Here is a pic of the “original” Paris! I loved her tooo! Bad Kitty! Bad Kitty!

I’ve said it before, but I will say it again, Adrie you are one talented lady! Can you get a home equity loan to buy vinyl doll kits? Hmmm?

— Begin quote from ____

Oh my word! This baby is soooo sweet! Stop it Adrie! You are “killing” us here!

— End quote

I’m an addict Rose can’t stop myself

I really can’t tell you all how exciting it is to see those kits back, wonderful reborned in so many different ways, you girls are true artists

That’s one cute baby. I know I’ll have to get her!

ohhhhhhh…I think I am going to have to sell my car, I love ALL of Adries new kits… I will never be able to pick just one!!!

Yes, she is a sweetie. I like the second one better, but it would have been nice to have both! I am taking preorders for her, but there is not a release date for her. It will be some time this winter/early spring.

maybe I will have money again by then!!!

when is Liu to be released? I have a customer that wants her!

O.M.Goodness… i just love the original Paris… i mean i love them both, but the original I would love to reborn tht one!!!
Sophia
Heavenly Dreams Nursery

Oh, she is the cutest, sweetest baby that I’ve seen for awhile. I love her. She is on my “most wanted list!”. I wonder when her release date will be? Blessings,Connie

— Begin quote from “JaNan”

maybe I will have money again by then!!!

when is Liu to be released? I have a customer that wants her!

— End quote

I am hoping that Liu will be released in time for my Spring class, but we will see. I have not gotten a release date for her yet.

That is one sweet baby…she’s a “gotta have” for sure!

ooh- i didn’t know there was a first paris, but i sure love the 2nd one. adrie’s babies just keep getting better!!