Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

What time tomorrow do they have to be in by? Midnight or sooner? I’m so excited to see them all.

Me too!

I’ll email you tomorrow. My Levi was just born this evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll accept them until midnight, or a few hours later if people happen to submit them after midnight:)

Beautiful, love the pictures!

I hope you get some good daylight today for pictures!

1 Like

That’s okay, I didn’t finish my Little Monkey on time either, so I’m using my cuddle baby instead. I hope you join in for round 2!

1 Like

Awesome, I can’t wait to see him!

Sent mine

1 Like

Nice swirl and rooting!

Hi ladies, I’m going to allow photos to be sent in today as well, there are people who I know finished their babies and wanted to enter that haven’t sent me an email yet.

Also, I just responded to emails, please double check that I responded to you that I received your entry. If you have not received a response from me then you’ll need to resend them to make sure I get them. Thanks! :heart:

4 Likes

Did you get many entries?

1 Like

12 if I counted right, they are all amazing!

2 Likes

When do we get to see the babies?

My plan is to post them tomorrow, barring and major sickness or emergencies. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I didn’t finish my Fairy… I had a little problem and decided to work on some other babies for a while. Hopefully I will be done in time for round two. Can’t wait to see all the babies in the parade!!

Drumroll for unricipation! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m getting all of the pictures from my email now! Will post them soon! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Link to all of the amazing babies!!!

Link to Part 2!