Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE PART 2!

Sent you her email in a pm

2 Likes

Never mind. I scrolled up and see you posted it already.

I just found the messages in my sent folder so I replied the them but I’m not sure if the pictures are actually going to show up. Let me know if I have to create the email again and send it new.

1 Like

Thanks for re-sending! They didn’t show up correctly, but, they helped me to find the first 2 emails you sent me so I’ve got the pictures now:)

1 Like

Great thanks

Last day to submit dream babies! I’ll post them tomorrow evening:)

2 Likes

Were they supposed to be watermarked?

If you want them to be watermarked they certainly can be. It’s not a competition so they don’t need to be anonymous.

Okay can I resend my pics please with a watermark?

Absolutely!

1 Like

TY! I just sent you some updated pictures to your email! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got them, thanks!

My day got away from me, working on posting the babies now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exciting, can’t wait

My night got away from me too, sorry! The babies are now up! My baby isn’t rooted yet, so he’s wearing a hat:) Thanks so much for participating ladies, this has been really fun and really motivating for me to work on my dream baby Little Monkey:)

Oh! Can you please let me know what artist info you want on the post? I totally forgot about that again! I’ll edit it and add that in later. You can have your name, nursery name, screen name, etc. Just let me know what you’d like me to put. Thanks again!!!

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/favorite-kit-challenge-parade-part-2/90621

2 Likes

I added artists info :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I know it’s been awhile but I figured I’d post here. Last year was crazy and this year started the same. I know I’m late for the challenges but I figured now that I have a chance I could start back on my baby.

10 Likes

And what an awesome baby that is.

1 Like

@dinokc Can you please post a pic of your finished baby here. A close up and a Full Body. I will add you as a later entry. Thanks!