Packing for R.O.S.E

I’m packing for the trip to Denver! I’m taking 3 of my babies to have fun with. I walked in my nursery and Irelyn looks at me as if…why can’t I go? Now she’s crying…ughhhhhh!

9 Likes

Wish I was going. Looks like you are all set. Your Irelyn is so cute.

2 Likes

LOL!!! Give Irelyn some love and leave her snuggled with her favorite toy. Have fun!!!

2 Likes

If I could squeeze her in I would. I like her and would love to show her to Denise Pratt. Just a little insecure about my work and wouldn’t want people to make fun of her (aka me). Lol.

1 Like

Aww, I’m sure Denise would love to see her. It’s amazing how we all are a bit insecure about our work. I hear that most artists are like that, though, because the art is a part of them. You make beautiful babies, Melanie!

1 Like

Thanks so much AMY! You are sweet.

2 Likes

I wish everyone was going.

2 Likes

Me, too. Wouldn’t that be fun!?

1 Like

That would be awesome! Take some pics and post them. :smile:

1 Like

Have a great time!!

If you are taking all that with you, you’re going to have to buy another bag to get all the stuff you get there back home with you. How I wish I was going. But next year is my turn.

2 Likes

Your Irelyn is very cute. You did a nice job with her. Have fun at R.O.S.E.

1 Like

Mich, it depends on what airline you are flying. Sometimes you can check bags for free if they are under 50 pounds:-) I always check luggage… Such less hassle ! Melanie! Have so much fun!!! You can carry irelyn! She is a cutie pie, I don’t want her to cry!!! Lolol

1 Like

Have fun!

1 Like

Lots and lots of pictures, please!

3 Likes

Michelle. It depends on the airline you are using. I would recommend you give them a call. So far my husband and I both have 1 checked bag each and 1 carry on each. Luckily for us we have frequent flyer miles so checked bags don’t cost us anything. We’ve already talked about shipping things home if we have to. There’s going to be a MailBox Etc guy there to package and ship things for everyone. He’s going to make a killing. If yall want to keep track of what’s going on go to the R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Facebook page.

4 Likes

Good idea. Thanks!

1 Like

Colorado is so beautiful to drive through!!! It would be a great trip!

Wishing you a wonderful time. Aww poor Irelyn. Hopefully next year I can make it. The funny thing is we lived in Denver 7 years and no doll shows that I knew about. Of course we move to Montana and now there are all kinds of things that I have an interest in happening in Denver. lol Enjoy!

1 Like

i hope you have a great time
hope to be able to go one day

2 Likes