Owen arrived today!

A big thanks to @anjsmiles Angie! I picked Owen up from the Post Office this morning and he is PERFECT!!! I couldn’t open him until I got to work at the hospital and to say he drew a crowd is an understatement! Even our CFO had to take a picture with him. It was kinda crazy. Hope to post a few pics soon. I have been waiting for a special baby and he is exactly what I wanted. In case you can’t tell, I love him!!

15 Likes

Ooooo… he does look cute. Can’t wait to see more pics. Is that you with him or the CFO? Congrats on finding your baby! And good job @anjsmiles !

4 Likes

That’s me! It’s a terrible cell phone selfie, but I couldn’t wait to share him!

He’s adorable! Congratulations!!

1 Like

I think you look beautiful looking at your new baby!

3 Likes

AWEEE! I just came home for my lunch break and saw this! I am so glad he arrived safely and that you are pleased with him. You and he look great in your photo!

5 Likes

LOVE it!..you look so sweet together :smile:

1 Like

So cute omg I want a baby lol

1 Like

Oh how sweet!

1 Like

I highly recommend everyone taking a reborn to work. He’s laying on my desk and everyone is stopping to ask about him! I’m not being very productive, but it sure it fun!

5 Likes

You are going to get the other ladies fired and they won’t be able to afford their reborn! :laughing: Love the pic of you. Glad you’re enjoying it. From the last pic it looks like it’s painted or perhaps prisma hair? Very nicely done.

2 Likes

Congratulations , you have a beautiful new baby !!

1 Like

His hair is painted and sealed all with the same Baby FX paints that he is reborn with. No penciled hair here.

2 Likes

He’s gorgeous and very realistic looking!! Congrats!!!

1 Like