Otterbaby (Diane) EASTON?

Can’t wait, hurry up with that rooting!!!

2 Likes

Yes, that is a big headed baby. I am sure it will take a long time to root.

1 Like

Are you going to do yours right away? You know you have to post pictures if you do. :wink:

1 Like

I weill definitely post pictures when I do it but I have a couple in front of Easton to do, sooooooo-----it may be a while. Are you planning on making them girls or boys? I’ll wait on that decision until they are painted to see what they look like.

2 Likes

I usually let them speak to me about who they want to be after they are done, like you. I never know if they will be boy or girl until I start rooting. :boy: :girl:

2 Likes

I’m worried about the rooting on a head that big, it’s going to take forever. I think I have to get some hair, I don’t think I have enough of any color to do it.

1 Like

I know, I will have to order some more hair also. Since they are older babies, I will have to root more thickly.

Yep me too, not looking forward to that !!

A lot of toddlers don’t have much hair. My sons and nieces were practically bald forever!

3 Likes

Gosh that’s true Amy, come to think of it my daughter had no hair to speak of until she was 3. between age 3 and 4 she managed to grow enough so I could put pigtails in her hair. Guess I forgot about that, I just see so many beautiful heads of hair on here I think I gotta do the same.

1 Like

Maybe look online for toddler pics and find some that you can use as an example.

1 Like

good idea Amy.

2 Likes