Otterbaby (Diane) EASTON?

Diane, did you get EASTON? We have been waiting for him for YEARS literally!!! I saw they had some seconds but by the time I put some money in my account the seconds were gone. I did buy just one at the regular price so I hope he/she comes out well. I am excited after all this time.

2 Likes

I got mine! I, too, have been waiting FOREVER and while he’s much bigger than he used to be, I still love that sweet face and plan to have a lot of fun shopping for bigger clothes!

Glad you got him! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Me too Karen, did you get a seconds? I can’t wait to see him, he looks adorable.

2 Likes

I purchased before the seconds were available. Now I have the original and the jumbo :heart_eyes: looking forward to comparing them!

1 Like

Yep, mine is a seconds ~ will wait and see how I like the supersized version before I do a reg. priced one…IF I do another one :wink:

Hope you’ll post a pic, I’d love to see the size comparison!

1 Like

I’ll do that! Delivery is scheduled for Friday, but I’m headed to the lake house Thursday afternoon, so I hope to get a comparison picture posted Sunday night or Monday. I’ll fetch the original out of my craft/storage/nursery/daughters bedroom (she no longer lives at home just a few of her “treasures” left to halt my complete overtaking!) that way I’ll be ready to compare!

1 Like

I got Grant and Elliot! Easton will be next, but not till payday. I am so excited. I can’t wait till they get here.

3 Likes

I didn’t get Grant or Elliot just Easton, he’s the one I have been waiting on for soooooo long. Maybe next go round I’ll get the others. I have so many kits now I’ll never get them done if I live to be 100 !!!

1 Like

I just opened Grant. He came in today’s mail. He is a big baby! I’ve always loved the Grant sculpt when he was 18 inches. It will be interesting to see what he looks like done. I don’t know how soon I will get to him, though, as I have several waiting to be rooted.

4 Likes

Will you be rooting him/her? I was wondering about that since they are big babies. Root, wig or paint, what to do???

oh I hope mine delivers today too!!!

1 Like

I will be rooting Grant and the larger babies. It will take longer, but I like it better than a wig.

I hope I don’t miss Easton. I just don’t want to put out the money this payday.

I know what you mean Helen, I wanted to get a seconds cause of the cost but it just didn’t work out that way, Oh well, I only bought 1, I sure hope he doesn’t sell out and be gone for years like he was before !!!

2 Likes

Glad you got one DD, I can’t wait to see how everyone does them.

2 Likes

I just got Elliot seconds in the mail. I ordered a body with him, and the body looks pretty nice. I can’t wait to work on them.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see him finished are you going to do him now?

2 Likes

Oh my gosh , I got my grant today, he’s huge!!! The kit s heavy !!! But very cute. I just dread rooting that Big head!:blush:

3 Likes

I am rooting one kit now, and have two more waiting before I can start one, that is, if I can wait. LOL

2 Likes