Opinions: BEST Mohair

I’m looking for the very best Mohair in quality, color, easiest to work with, and is NOT the tiny , wavy stuff. I want to be able to have a natural, baby look when completed, knowing a conditioner needs to be used in the process…Gimme your honest opinions Please! Thanks so much!

P.s. And if anyone has any great mapping patterns~ :slight_smile: I’m all in! :blush:

2 Likes

I like the mohair from APlus Mohair

2 Likes

Thanks~ is it really straight and shiny?

It depends on what you buy. Check the website and see what she has available

1 Like

I adore Angela’s Premium Mohair on Etsy. Always shiny and her straight is straight! It never breaks during rooting and I have absolutely no waste! I have used others and they are VERY nice but personally I think Angela’s is the absolute best. Only issue is she is very busy and can take awhile to get an order filled.

2 Likes

Thank you @Reefbubbles & @Mommarobin ! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Here is a picture of the hair. I used some of the strawberry blonde on Shyann.

4 Likes

Beautiful, who’s hair is this?

2 Likes

I thought it was Angela premium hair. But, it may be A plus mohair now that I look at the label.

Thank you

2 Likes

Angela’s comes similarly packaged only hers is always in white tissue paper with star stickers. I love that she packages hers that way.

4 Likes

I think that’s Silk Effex’s Label

8 Likes

Oh ok, I can read the small print on the label. Thanks

2 Likes

Now that you mention it. That’s right. I have some of her hair too. I order so much hair from different suppliers, I can’t keep up with whose is whose.

2 Likes

It may be A plus because her packaging is similar but I am almost certain it is Sarah Silks

2 Likes

I’m curious now. I gotta finfd my magnifying glass to see. I thought it was A plus.

1 Like

My favorite is @Rainbowbabies hair. I use pretty much exclusively kid mohair and get a lot of use out of the hair I buy. I normally get 1/4 oz and can root at least 2 heads with it. All of these babies are rooted with it.

5 Likes

Beautiful Babies! Thank you! :kissing_heart:

It’s Sarah Silk’s (Silk Effex) just came across some :blush:

3 Likes

Im still over here waving the flag for HP Babylocks :wink:

I have hair that I buy from they lady who runs the Heavenly Illusions site in Germany as well, she processes it herself but I’m not sure where it comes from. Its very soft, silky, and curly. I like it because HP is mainly straight or a bit wavy but sometimes I want curls.

2 Likes