Online reborn classes?

Hi all I’m fairly new to reborning but of course addicted like most of you . Anyway I bought the dvds a few books but I’m wondering about the reborn online classes that I have seen advertised. I’m really wanting help improving my skin layering techniques and how to better achieve a life like skin tone. I would love any feedback on these classes and if they would be easy to follow. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I highly recommend taking a class from Lara. Check out her web-site for more information.

http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com

She charges about $35 or so for each class. She is really good and will work with you. She also sets up a forum for class participants to chat, get help and show off your progress. It’s really worth it. Go check it out.

Thank you so much sounds awesome

I have heard only good things about Lara’s classes. She specializes mostly in Caucasian babies (I think)

but I belong to Dolls So Beautiful forum and there are tons of tutorials on there, including everything you need to know about making babies, from painting, to rooting, to eyelashes, eyebrows, spit bubbles, and lots more

also, we offer online classes (mostly AA/biracial) and they are $35 each…but you can purchase the pdf files for $18

the forum is free, and we would love to have you (or anyone else) join us…we’ve got games, contests,etc…lol

— Begin quote from “texangel”

I have heard only good things about Lara’s classes. She specializes mostly in Caucasian babies (I think)

but I belong to Dolls So Beautiful forum and there are tons of tutorials on there, including everything you need to know about making babies, from painting, to rooting, to eyelashes, eyebrows, spit bubbles, and lots more

also, we offer online classes (mostly AA/biracial) and they are $35 each…but you can purchase the pdf files for $18

the forum is free, and we would love to have you (or anyone else) join us…we’ve got games, contests,etc…lol

— End quote

Carolyn I just joined your forum, looking forward to join in some good chatting and take some classes…
hugs,
Carmen in nj

Thank you I’m in!! lol I need all the help I can get

I also take Lara’s classes, there the best…Right now we are just finishing up on an “Asian” baby, she has had the peaches and cream complexion classes, Yarie Preemie class, and is going to do a Toddler class next. Her class fills up fast , that should tell you right there just how good her classes are. The best part is she will work with you are one of the moderators, all you have to do is ask. Very nice friendly forum as well, I highly recommend her classes especially if your new and have problems with skin tones. It will save you so much in time and money, just to take the classes, and cut out the guess work when It comes to reborning.