Online coupon codes

I was searching for some DMC thread for a friend/customer…and did a Google search…one of the many links was to thefind.com which in turn had Joann’s fabrics and crafts as one of the link options. I had already looked at Joann’s online …but…thefind also brought up Joann’s coupons! well I am on Joann’s mailing list and have the current coupons but the one for free shipping for a $25 or more purchase was not in the ad (coupons can be used online as well) and neither did the free shipping option come up on their site! so…I tried it…the coupon is joannship25 … and it worked! saved me $7.95! of course I could not use my 10% off ad (one coupon per purchase) but the saved shipping was way more than the $3 the % off would have saved me and I was so glad not to have to drive 3 towns over to shop in the store when they may not have what I wanted anyway!
I went back to thefind http://coupons.thefind.com/coupons/store/joann/ and saw that the free ship coupon has been listed quite often! it says it is a limited time coupon but hey! I say try it anyway…it may work!

Michaels is kinda stingy with coupons…or used to be…now I get their sale ad in the mail!!! AND FYI…they accept coupons from Hobby Lobby (can get those online) and JOann’s