One kit

If you could only paint one kit (as many as you wanted but that same kit) for the rest of your reborning days which would it be and why?

I think my favorite is Skya asleep, she’s so pretty and versatile. I’ve seen so many beautiful versions of her. She’d defianaly be my go to kit

2 Likes

Probably Levi by Bonnie Brown. He’s the kit I’ve painted the most and could definitely paint more of him

2 Likes

I’d go with Levi too, such a beautiful kit.

2 Likes

Sansa. She can take on so many different looks.

1 Like

Right now it’s Jack by Nikki Johnston. I’m so in love with this kit. He has a perfect face, perfect limbs and is just so darn precious.

Edited to add that if I was limited to only one kit forever I would paint 1 more Jack and then quite reborning. I really don’t like painting a kit more than once and I’d be miserable doing it

3 Likes

I would pick Shaya! Who wouldn’t want to look at that smile all the time. :heart_eyes:
Btw…back in the reborn Berenguer days we did have to paint the same doll over and over. There were only about a dozen dolls to choose from. It was actually pretty fun to see how many different ways you could make one doll look. :blush:

5 Likes

Skya Asleep is a great choice!
I’m going to choose Laila. I’ve never made a not beautiful Laila! (In my eyes)

2 Likes

Rosalie or Levi! I think both kits are perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d pick Summer Rain. I made 3 of her and fell in love each time. Such a beauty.

18 Likes

I have 2 summer raine keepers and I LOVE them both!

3 Likes

I agree. Jack is gorgeous! That is my version of this baby…

12 Likes

It’s a toss up between Skya, Levi, and Charles. I’ll go with Charles ~
FB_IMG_1534871211846

8 Likes

I have no idea! I don’t know if I could do just 5 or even 10. There are so so many! I’m sure I’ll be trying to come up with one though.

3 Likes

Beautiful! I just finished rooting mine this morning, and Posy too.

6 Likes

Adorable. I’m currently rooting Posy.

6 Likes

I’d paint Maddie or Yannick if mine would look as great as some I’ve seen. I just love their little faces and smiles.

2 Likes

Mine would either be robin asleep or trouble…both by Nikki Johnston. I :cupid: her kits

2 Likes

It would be Liam, I haven’t painted him yet. When I do I’ll have to come back and confirm that. :thinking:
My favorite BB kit that I have painted and that is still in stock is Kitten I wouldn’t mind painting her/him a few more Alternative ways, lol.

4 Likes

1those eyelids are perfection

entire baby is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I really enjoyed reborning her.

1 Like