On the fence about Tobiah

How likely do you think it is that she will be hard to find/scalped to high heavens once she sells out? I am on the fence about her. I think she’s cute but she’s not on my kits to-die-for list; however I don’t want to change my mind and run into a situation like getting a Sunny. Thoughts?

1 Like

No, this one is not highly sought after. It will be around a bit.

1 Like

I had someone ask for her, and was going to have me get her (to complete in march). I was putting in an order for Levi today , so ordered Tobias as well. Now she tells me she’s going with another artist who lives closer to her…uggh.

I ha$ no intention of buying tobiah otherwise, but looks like I have one now!

1 Like

Next time have them give you a deposit for the kit, that way you are not out any money.

1 Like

Or better still, let them buy the kit and choose the artist to reborn it.

Buy it and if you decide not to paint him you can always resell the kit

1 Like

I ended up putting one on layaway the other day. I have been going back and forth about it for over a month and finally decided to just do it. I figured i would just sell it if I changed my mind but I didn’t want to decide I wanted it and have it be gone.

I have an extra Hazel Kitagawa kit if you want to trade for her.

It is a wonderful easy kit to paint and root.

I usually do, but I had messaged her to ask a question, and she didn’t reply right away. In the meantime I wanted to get Levi ordered, so I guess I took a chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, but I think I’ll hang onto it for now. Hazel sure is cute, though…love her limbs!

I love my Tobiah kit. I’ve been working on her for a few months. I need to finish her hair. But subconsciously, I think I keep putting off finishing her because I don’t want her to be gone! She’s adorable. She’s easy to paint. Easy to root. Good proportions. Perfect size for lots of fun outfits. I want another one. :heart:

1 Like

This is why people ask for a non refundable deposit to cover the kits cost . This people don’t care about artists loss .
Can’t you cancel the kit order ?

1 Like

I did the same thing not long ago…never again! LOL

Im supposed to get my vinyl repair kit and my 2nd Tobiah tomorrow from Mac’s. What I can’t decide is if I will paint the kit with the hole in the finger (repaired) or should I paint the other one? :wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t touch the damaged kit. Surely Laura Lee Eagles will respond eventually. That arm needs to be replaced. $140 is too much to spend on a damaged kit. :grimacing:

1 Like

I started on my Julia yesterday, but noticed she had a really thin spot in her right arm (on flange). macpherson’s is sending a replacement arm :slight_smile:

Once so Real says they can’t help me and I haven’t heard anything from LLE yet. It looks like the vinyl repair kit works really well and the split is on the inside of his hand in the crease of his finger…you can’t see it unless you pull the finger back. If I have to repair it won’t be a huge deal…I don’t think I will need to discount too terribly much.

1 Like

where did you purchase it? Cant they send a replacement part?

1 Like

Once so Real in Germany, they don’t have any more Tobiah kits left so they say they can’t help me. Im not very happy with them lately!