OMGosh WHAT did I just do?!?!?!

Ok so I went on the BB site to order some rooting needles, a couple brushes, and a couple other small things. What did I do? Saw that they had Kate by Marissa May for $19.98. There I go ordering that kit plus a body and plugs. I just can’t help myself I don’t guess LOL

~Mandy

7 Likes

They got me today, too, Mandy! The good news is that I’ll have a BB package in a few days! :blush:

3 Likes

I can never just buy what I need. LOL!!!

3 Likes

I’m not buying anymore till I go through some of the ones I have. (So she said).

3 Likes

It’s all part of the addiction. The first step is to admit you have the addiction. :innocent:

2 Likes

LOL!!! I’ll admit it but I don’t want to stop it. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay. I’m addicted. And…I’m still gonna keep buying stuff!

4 Likes

I’m right there with you. BB had Dumplin’ on sale for $14.98 and I just couldn’t resist. That wouldn’t have been too bad if I hadn’t just bought Megan Moulton, Mathis Legler, Lelou Wosnjuk AND pre-ordered Anastacia Auer. I need help… :anguished:

2 Likes

I just ordered Mathis Legler and Estelle Wosnjuk today after having ordered Kase awake yesterday. Now I see BB has Avery, Aubrey and Jaden. I can justify Jaden because the devil dog that belongs to my daughter ate her ear off…I need to come up with good reasons to order the others.

3 Likes

The devil dog!!! LOL!!! Sorry to laugh but that was funny!

2 Likes

I have one LE kit…Asher Awake. The other two or Cooper and Crystal. I am working on Corbin. So I needed a sleeping babe LOL. Yes I am addicted and I hope I stay addicted LOL.

1 Like

Hello, My name is Lynn—and I am a reborn doll artist addict ! HAHAHA, sound like anyone we know???

1 Like

Well - I was on a kit buying halt because I have so many in my stash…but I ordered 2 Vivien Wosnjuk because they were only $62.00 each and so cute. Then I saw Annie By Karlotta Wegerich and fell in love with that face, so I ordered her too. Then I ordered 2 Anastasia Auers from Olga and I am planning on ordering 2 Serenitys on the 31st.

3 Likes

OMGosh now they have Sugar by Donna Rupert out there for 19.99!! UGH!!! So I ordered that one too!

@pia WOW! I can’t afford all those expensive kits yet LOL. I have one …waiting until I am as good as you all for some others. I do not know which other sites to trust yet with that kinda stuff or which ones are really good to deal with except BB.

2 Likes

Well, since it looks like we are on Reborners Anonomous here…I’m in. lol
Hi my name is Starr and I’m a Reborn-aholic too. I have been a Reborner Addict for 6 years and have come to the conclusion there is no cure. lol
I have just recently joined BB forum and love reading all you ladies post. :smile:

3 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. There is always another addict out there!

1 Like

I know the feeling. I logged on in the middle of the night because I couldn’t sleep and ended up buying 3 kits. I snagged Liam, Meg and Aubrey. I don’t have a huge stash of kits yet but I do have enough to keep me busy for awhile.

Thanks lynn! I am just reading though all the post and enjoying the pics and comments…
Thank you for the taking the time to welcome me…Hope to be a regular if all goes well…heehee

1 Like

Welcome @westernstarr! I have only been here a few months but it has been great.

~Mandy

Thanks for the welcome, Mandy.
I signed up back in November last year but have never taken the time to browse through the site before.
We are about 14 - 15 hours difference as far at the time of dayhere in Australia so normally I should be sleeping while you ladies are going about your day lol but I spent a large portion of the night reading through a lot of the topics (went to bed at 6am) Really enjoying it so far. - Thank you again - Starr

2 Likes