Omgosh omgosh!

WOW!!! My FB page is BLOWING UP today!!! I D K if people are getting ready for christmas or if my page maybe just got circulated??? I D K??? But I’ve like 7 messages and posts now interested in what kind of baby I can do for them!!..of course most of them are gonna back off when they realize I’m not just going to give them away…but still, the recognition is awesome!

Yay! thats so great!

I’m fairly new to putting babies on Facebook- do any of you have suggestions to promote your page??

That’s great Congratts!

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

Yay! thats so great!

— End quote

well our town actually has a local yardsale group. People from town post EVERYTHING for sale on it. I posted a small ad, with a pic of my favorite baby, (Whitley, was Josie), and sort of tried to direct people to my FB from there…it seems to have worked, lol

Thanks!

Thats great i love facebook i make most my sales from there i have only sold on ebay twice this year.

Promote with ads… worth every penny!!! I got a large amount of new likers and im booked up with 23 custom babies for christmas so im booked out and gonna be flat out busy!!!

Congratulations! Hope you get some orders!

— Begin quote from “emeraldhillnursery”

Thats great i love facebook i make most my sales from there i have only sold on ebay twice this year.

Promote with ads… worth every penny!!! I got a large amount of new likers and im booked up with 23 custom babies for christmas so im booked out and gonna be flat out busy!!!

— End quote

I see what you’re sayin!! My page is still blowing up today!!! I’m more than excited but getting a little afraid, lol. Hope I haven’t bit off more than I can chew!! lol

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

Facebook is great for establishing a presence and a way for people to check out your babies. I smiled real big when I read your post - b/c I totally agree - many people get gleaned out when they find out it cost money to have a doll made - but for every 5 or so - there is 1 that is like - how do I pay? Go girl

— End quote

Thanks!! I have a girl just a few mins ago that said she’s gonna order in Oct!!! She’s the only one who said she actually wants one so far. We’ll see if that happens, lol. If she doesn, it sounds like I’ll get to do another sugar sculpt!!! Which makes me happy cause I LOVED doin that kit. I’m working on Eden and Lulu right now. Eden’s almost done, Lulu’s just getting started, and as usual…I’m falling in love, lol