Omg who is this toddler

I saw someone post on fb. She hasn’t answered anyone yet as to what kit this is. She’s so cute so was afraid I was being catfished by one of those faceapp thingies.

15 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! :two_hearts: she’s beautiful. If they say what kit please let us know.

2 Likes

Ooooh she is adorable!!!

2 Likes

Following , she is really cute

2 Likes

Could it be Bonnie by Linda Murray?

4 Likes

Ann timmerman’s Erin. Funny I was looking for her today…I think

2 Likes

That kit has bent legs.

3 Likes

Yep your right. That’s good, hopefully she’s smaller than a toddler. Having problems posting her pick from bushel and a peck.

2 Likes

Saw her in another group, she is made from 3 different kits, head is Suzanne by Adrie stoete, Arms from a Jannie De Lange and the torso and legs are from an Ashton Drake

8 Likes

Fancy!

Isn’t it Maggi by Natali Blick?

Laurie

The head looks like SueSue or Maggi Blick? But the limbs are different.

I thought her limbs looked different. She is gorgeous. Even to be a Frankenstein lol

1 Like

That pacifier makes it so difficult to get a good picture.

3 Likes

Pretty good resemblance. I can’t wait to be as good as all of you in matching kits!!! Definitely a better paint job with more highlights details.

1 Like

Adries Suzanne

Definitely one of the best Suzannes I have seen. In this pic she looks like an older sibling to Paris Stoete. :heart:

That Bonnie (on the left) is not the best reborned one, but it showcased the legs. It really can be an adorable kit.

this is the one i thought it was. She’s gorgeous.

2 Likes