Omg! My dolls!

So we just got a chance to go through our house more thoroughly and they found my one dolls belly plate and some of my dolls that are not melted. The black spot is coming of but leaving this in its place. Fixable?

Some of the babies…

I think there is a way to fix the yellow but I can’t remember. Any of you lovely ladies know?

5 Likes

Thank you😊

1 Like

Look at those sweet girls still smiling :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Would acne cream remove the yellow?

I’ve had acne cream remove yellowing! And even if not, you can usually tone out yellow! I’m so glad some of your babies survived!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I think they look cool!!! You can make them vintage scary dolls!!!

UPDATE: I have tried everything I can think of. I’m now trying toothpaste as a last effort before giving up. I figure if the stains come out, it might take the smell out too…

This is after I have tried everything I can think of. I don’t think she is savable, sadly. That means none of them will be. :sob:

1 Like

Most of the stain removing techniques need to sit for a while in order to work. So don’t give up hope just yet.

2 Likes

The smell is what I think ruins it though. I don’t think that will come out. The stain probably could have been neutralized.

1 Like

That’s fair, it may come out but I’m not sure how long it would take. I’m sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully they’re able to be saved

2 Likes

Thank you. The way I see it is dolls can be replaced, people can not. At least everyone is safe.

4 Likes

That’s very true :heart:

2 Likes

Usually it’ll take 3-5 days in direct sunlight with the acne cream to take out a yellow/orange stain (blues seep out in about 3 usually)

As for the smell I’d look up how to get smoke smells out of pleather (and if you can’t get it out let me know, I’d be happy to purchase Damaged non BB kits off you so you can replace them stains, smells and all :two_hearts::two_hearts:)

3 Likes

Oh no!! What happened? Did you have a house fire? I haven’t been on for a while.

They are use to heat. I would take it all apart and give it a really good bath. If babies are damaged you might be able to strip them or create an alternative out of them.

This is really sad, so sorry.