OMG Maddie by Bonnie Brown makes the cutest boy!

Sooooooo
I’m painting the new Maddie by Bonnie Brown. All along I’m so excited for this big girl UNTIL I do progress pics and decide to try on boy clothes!!! Omg who knew :joy::joy:

33 Likes

Not only is an ADORABLE boy, I LOOOOOVE him blad! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, cool bald dude!

2 Likes

Me too hahahahaha but he or she is getting the slightest painted hair. I love an older chunky baby with minimal hair. Just too cute!!

3 Likes

I couldn’t believe it lol
I saw girl all along until my friend thought we should see what a boy looked like
So adorable!!

3 Likes

Oh yay!!! Slight hair will suit him so good!!! Can’t wait to see :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable as a boy! :heart_eyes:
What size clothes does he she wear?

1 Like

Finding 3/6 months works great!!!
The boy outfit is actually 3 month carters
I heard a lot of people saying 6-9 months but I think that swallows her/him :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I have another window open with an outfit I want for mine. But I didn’t know what size to get. My Maddie is still on layaway at MacPherson. But I’m going to have to pay her random. I can’t stand waiting much longer. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So now is the moment when I decided I will be buying this kit when will be available. Thank you. Your baby is beautiful

2 Likes

Yes!!! Totally adorable

1 Like

So sweet!!

Definitely an adorable boy! What a sweet kit!
How are the details on the kit?

I think for the size the kit has nice details. Wish the one foot didn’t go all wonky cause it’s hard to get shoes on lol

Good to hear, I loved Levi and Twin A’s details. Bonnie makes some beautiful kits.
Shame about the foot, though.

Now I wish I would have purchased this one.

Oh so cute!!!

1 Like

Oh my! Maddie sure makes the sweetest baby boy. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I was shocked
Now I’m torn which gender to list her/him when finished to sell! Lol

Maybe you should list as customer’s choice for gender. This baby is perfect either way. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes