OMG! Guess what!?

lol thanks!

1 Like

wow congrats thats awesome i love your sculpt so far its adorable i will be buying one when they are released
you have it in you and can go along way with your talent keep up the good work

1 Like

Brag all you want, you deserve it, donā€™t be shy. You work is outstanding. Keep going with this you never know where it will lead you until you do it.

3 Likes

Thank you both!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks!

BIG Congrats Izzy!! I know that was exciting.

Iā€™m so excited for you! We TOLD you youā€™re good. Are you going to have it made into a silicone? You donā€™t sound like youā€™re bragging but you surely have bragging rights for this.

2 Likes

Thanks both of you! I think Iā€™ve got itā€™s mouth toward the right direction again lol. Not sure about the silicone. Maybe though! :slight_smile:

I love the way you did the mouth! The world of kits needs that dollā€™s face. I hope you do kits so we can share the love on that sculptā€™s face.
take courage using your gift.

2 Likes

Omg! Thank you, what a sweet compliment. :blush:

That is WONDERFUL!!! I am very excited for youā€¦now you make sure that you follow throughā€¦You are extremely talented and a naturalā€¦and you could be the youngest reborn doll sculptor out there. (I would buy your sculpt if you make oneā€¦) :smile:

3 Likes

Lol thanks Starr I appreciate it.

I agree Iā€™d buy the kit! I havenā€™t seen many Asian sculpts I like, but I sure like yours!

2 Likes

Izzy, that is amazing! Wouldnā€™t it be exciting if Debbie Henshaw actually reborned your doll! That is so exciting. Sorry I didnā€™t comment earlier but I was working on Celeste, trying to finish her up. This is such exciting news.

3 Likes

Thanks ladies! Iā€™m just really really hoping the baking process turns out well! If anyone has any advice, Iā€™d love to hear it!

1 Like

That is so exciting, you have a gift of unlimited talent, hope you go thru with it and as the other ladies have said I will be in line for one of your sculpts. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

That is super awesome Izzy!!!

Thanks ladies!

I thought Iā€™d posted earlier but I guess I got pulled away. That is really great, Izzy! Happy for you!

1 Like